Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

XFoxyD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay have asked around, and have found no one else that does not have Scorpio showing up on the main character list. She isn't anywhere on the list, not even where Darth Marr is. I did not refuse her, and asked a friend who did the quest yesterday and I think I made the same choices he did and he has her. I am an Inquisitor and did this quest on the first day, is this bugged?

I have the same problem. I recruited her on 2 different Imperial Agents. Made the exact same choices. She SAID she was coming with me both times. Yet on my sniper, she's there. She shows up under "other contacts." However, on my lethality op, she is no where. Not in the contacts list, and not showing up in the companion return terminal.

Some info about it would be nice. She's my favorite companion. I miss her.

For the IA, when you get her back is she range or melee?

I was so excited to get her on my Shadow and then i saw she was range and couldn't equip tech blades. Which doesn't make sense because on the new 60 IA she has one.

Had my little chat with the customer support. First the droid wanted to tell me Scorpio is inactive not dead or gone. The droid could see it in the status list. Which status list? The status list only the support can see... I asked them if this is what they meant with the story, because I have Scorpio with my Smuggler and Agent! After a moment of silence they told me that it is indeed a known bug!!! They are working on it...

They hope Scorpio will show up again before chapter 10 will be released.

Edited by Laneral

Had my little chat with the customer support. First the droid wanted to tell me Scorpio is inactive not dead or gone. The droid could see it in the status list. Which status list? The status list only the support can see... I asked them if this is what they meant with the story, because I have Scorpio with my Smuggler and Agent! After a moment of silence they told me that it is indeed a known bug!!! They are working on it...

They hope Scorpio will show up again before chapter 10 will be released.

Thank you for that information, it's nice to know that at least they're aware of it and working on a fix, but I think we all wish for it to be fixed before chapter 10 is released. :). Well time to stack up on as much consumable and technology gifts for Scorpio when she's no longer MIA. :p

2 Nov 2015,

Just completed the last chapter of the new expansion, No Scorpio showing as a member of my Crew.

Nor does she show under the new " Alliances " tab. :(

Finished a while back on my Jedi Consular. No Scorpio there either. Never showed up at all so i wasn't really aware other than "That's odd. I thought the story line said ..." thought that crossed my mind.

Just finished chapter 9 on my smuggler and Scorpio is not missing, still have my inquisitor, trooper, bounty hunter and agent left to do the expansion with. Funny thing is that my first two characters (knight, warrior) that went through the expansion both have Scorpio missing, yet the ones that came after: instant60 knight, consular, smuggler all got Scorpio just fine.