Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They fail so hard with this EGA !!! mark my words you will lose ppl allready !

ahahahah u failed hard ......those ppl give u a chance to play the game 2 days earlier and u start this stupid whine about big fail????Try to think before posting pls!!!

I harken back to Christmas mornings as a kid. We (the kids) were always up at 0'dark hundred and had to wait until mom & dad got up before breakfast and then opening presents if there were any. It was a treat when they appeared by 7:00. If they slept in (dad did this sometimes if he pulled an all nighter building bicycles, etc.) then we just had to be patient. So staggering the invite emails is all good. Creating the first 8 and reserving their names is about all I can do the first day anyway.

Yes mate but how would you feel, if you brothers, sister and cousins did open their presents and you didn't?

What if I pre-order the day before the Game’s launch?

The length of your Early Game Access time will depend on when you redeem your Pre-Order Code and how quickly you are able to download and install the Game before the official launch of the Game. Your download time will vary according to the speed of your internet service provider. Download speeds are not constant and vary by location. The size of the final Game Client is approximately 27GB when fully installed. You should ensure you have adequate free space on your hard disk before completing your download. Finally, Early Game Access will end shortly before Star Wars: The Old Republic officially launches on December 20th, 2011 at 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We will be bringing down all servers for a short period of time before the launch of the Game. Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to launch. Do I have to uninstall my testing client?

We encourage anyone who has taken part in our Game Testing Program prior to the November 25th Beta Weekend to uninstall their previous client before installing the final Game Client. You can uninstall your Game Testing Client by following these steps:

1. Click on the Start bar and open up your “Control Panel”.

2. Under “Programs” select “Uninstall a Program” (Windows 7) or “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows XP).

3. Select “Star Wars – The Old Republic”.

4. Right Click on the title and select “Uninstall” (Windows 7) or “Remove” (Windows XP).

5. Follow all the uninstall steps to remove the game from the PC.

6. Make sure the following directories no longer exists (or are empty):

• C:\Program Files (x86)\EA\BioWare\Star Wars – The Old Republic

• C:\Program Files (x86)\BioWare\Star Wars – The Old Republic

Note: If you did not see an entry for Star Wars – The Old Republic in your program list, please try the following…

1. Click on the Start bar and open up Computer.

2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\ and locate the “Uninstall Star Wars – The Old Republic.exe” file and launch it.

3. Follow all the uninstall steps to remove the game from the PC.

How much Early Game Access time do I get?

The order in which you will gain entry into Early Game Access is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code at our Code Redemption Center. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into Early Game Access.

The length of your Early Game Access time will also depend on how quickly you are able to download and install the Game before the official launch of the Game. Your download time will vary according to the speed of your internet service provider. Download speeds are not constant and vary by location. The size of the final Game Client is approximately 27GB when fully installed. You should ensure that you have adequate free space on your hard disk before completing your download.

Early Game Access will end shortly before Star Wars: The Old Republic officially launches on December 20th, 2011 at 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We will be bringing down all servers for a short period of time before the launch of the Game. Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to launch.

BioWare posted this where everyone could find it.

If you still think you have a reason to cry about what's happening now, after purchasing a game with the terms and conditions in plain sight then you admit to being nothing more than a QQ'ing forum troll.

:p

Could it be the final Wave. I thought i read in the interview that they said they where going to get a couple of hundred thousands in each wave. For me that means between 800k and 1,2 mill players.

Is this just me having to much hope or ?