Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Yea. This is going to fail because a bunch of whining babies who were told to expect no more than 5 days of early access, got a bit more. Just because you are not in yet doesnt mean that you have to bash the game. You know you will be playing well more than two months down the road.

If you don't show any respect for your customers, they generally wlil not show any respect back to you. Not a good move for any company to make.

Im not upset that they are not releasing early access fast enough for everyone, it's that they aren't giving people prior notice of when it's their turn to log on, which is pretty frustrating.

They are just using people like sheep to stress test their servers lol.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not the point. The point is stopping after 4 waves and it's not even noon yet. Waves should be coming through most of the day and well into the night. This is not a single player game, this is a mmo. 24 hour service, 7 days a week. There should not have been a planned 4 wave for the first day.

The truth.

Question for all of the naysayers:

Would you rather all be able to play at the exact same time and have to do the whole zerg rush out and questing ontop of hundreds of people, likely have to wait in server queues, and quite probably experience bugs/server(zone) crashes/etc?

Or wait for an e-mail saying "Alright, you can play now?"

Personally, I vote for Option B. It rewards those that committed to the game in the very beginning, and it lets you know that you can't play right now. I'm sure a lot of us remember WOTLK launch. How many hours did we spend AT THE COMPUTER, WAITING to play? Too stubborn to admit that our gaming session was screwed, and too proud to call it quits? With this option, at least you know that you're not gonna be playing for a few hours or days.

I would rather be in the game with problems then waiting and not knowing. just my opinion

I like how i keep hearing this first come first serve, yes honestly i wouldnt have a problem with this if i didnt pre order my game july 24th ( still no invite to game access) and know people who preordered the game last week and are already playing the game.

ditto

So many complaints, as far as I knew we were only getting in 5 days early. With so many preorders I assume this was the only way to smooth out the process. For those talking about when they preordered, I preorderd July 22 and am still not in, but eagerly waiting. Now if friends would just stop sending me emails with "Star Wars Early Acess Code" in the title ><

I think some servers are up already, my friend got on European server Frostclaw. It's active and he's playing...

There are a ton of servers up, both North America and Europe.

I would say the # of NA servers = # of Europe servers.

At least that's what it was when I got on this morning.

P.S. The server list took up the entire sever selection screen in game, I do not know how many servers that was I did not count. But its a lot :)

cmon bioware whats wrong with u guys. when im allowed to play this game everyone will be lvl 20-30 if not 50. i wanna play on a pvp server, there will be ****ed up ppl ganking low lvl`s there. but u dont think that far do you. Edited by Meluna
language

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN_FirstBlood

I pre ordered this morning and I'm in hoooray sorry for you guys that ordered uber early (purchased in October?):(

I have to say its a bit frustrating as a customer to see this, I understand that you are doing it in waves but wasn't the point to start off with the people who purchased early?

I also think you need to add a comment to your post when you log in to your account so that people know that you have their game code.

Get Ready to Play

`five security questions (check)

`contact info complete (check)

`redeem a product registration code ( date this will be active?)

this last part is grey'd out so maybe put a note there in yellow that it won't show as active till the day it goes live on the 20th, I think it might be helpful

/frustrated

Only one wave left today and I pre-ordered way back in July and have yet to receive my Early Access email. I was under the impression that the earlier you pre-ordered, the sooner you got into Early Access, so why are people who pre-ordered later than others getting in?

Has Bioware made any official statement about this, since I cannot find one on this server, because this seems highly unfair, even if there are a high-volume of activated pre-order codes around July. Those accounts should be getting the invites first, unless I'm just hearing wrong but this is kind of disappointing that I can't get on and start-up my guild.

ANyone is playing Battlefield while waiting to email ?

Becouse I have problem with log on Origin server ?

Server down or it's only me ?

Yeah, I think Origins login server is broken atm. Keeps saying my ID or pass is wrong. Even though it still works here xD