Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Source link his "lie" or it didn't happen.

I don't particularly care what he did or did not say. I was merely pointing out that the accuser has failed to realize that even if he did say "most people will get in today," the day is very far from over.

Knowing this I wouldnt have preordered at all. "Invite your friends" all over website, but you can't even play with them, since you (they) will be 20 levels ahead till both get ivited... :confused:

Yeah, kinda sucks you are penalized if you want to play with your friends.

got a question here: i've got the two dates in my account info (which many of you posted before), however when i look at my account, i got this screenshot....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/starwarss.png/

I'm pretty sure i redeemed my code, anyone else got the same?

Did you enter the actual game code from the retail version or just the pre-order code? If it was just the later, all is fine.

Dear BW,

Long time customer, first time poster. In all my years of supporting and playing your games I have never been more confused by your actions then right now. First off, you have been holding onto our money for 6 months and yet to provide a service to us. So giving a statement like "That's about as specific as we're going to get right now." is a straight kick in the balls to all of your obvious loyal community so far. There are people that have taken off time from work for this. People that have not slept ect. At the very least you OWE them a bit more of an accurate timeline. Early access is a gift.... ok. Tell me that when I can finally log in and my mates are 10-20 levels higher then I am.

Secondly, you doing this in waves is actually an illogical move. You have no idea what sells will be like on launch come the 20th. You "could" end up with 10 times what the pre-sales have been. So because you are taking us in on waves.... doesn't test your over all capability. With that being said, we expect server crashes and stuff on early access. This is the final chance for you to test server stability and your pissing all over the opportunity while at the same time on us.

Thirdly, just because I want to throw this in there. *** were you thinking going with EA. FAIL FAIL FAIL... the dumb *** that decided that needs to be fired. This is the LAST game I will ever purchase with EA.

Sincerely,

Confused and unhappy BW customer.

Bioware doesn't OWE any of us anything. As it has been stated several times by other players this is not a requirement of any kind. Lots of companies offer pre-orders for their games and most do not offer special early access to anyone. Bioware is most interested in making this game a success through making sure that the opening day is done in the most controlled way possible (while still trying to fit as many of us in as possible). I understand you lost an hour of sleep and took today off work. These folks have been creating a game for 2-3 years working everyday. Yes they have our money and from what I have seen in Beta they have earned it.

Just calm down and stop acting like a 6 year old. All of us want to play but I also plan to play a long time so Bioware's perfect launch today is important to me as well as it will help to solidify that this game isn't Star Trek Online, Conan, etc...

They have their top people working on this. TOP PEOPLE!

How to circumvent any obligations of BioWare

Dear loyal customers,

We are sending out early access invites by wave determined by pre-order redemption date. Your anticipated access date is December 14. This date is subject to change based on server-loads and performance. You may get earlier access. Check http://www.whatever for updates!

I don't particularly care what he did or did not say. I was merely pointing out that the accuser has failed to realize that even if he did say "most people will get in today," the day is very far from over.

Ya, I was hoping is accuser could provide a link where he said most everyone would be able to play today.

I could say he is a liar because he said that I'd get a Porsche delivered to my house with my preorder and I don't have it yet.....that doesn't mean he really said that.

This thread is the most entertainment I've had all week.

I am totally baffled by the amount of people that are complaining that they have not been given access yet, just three hours into the BONUS early game access of the 13th vs. the 15th.

<goes to get more popcorn>

I just got my email 9:12am EST, pre ordered from GS and had to wait 24hr for my code to come on 23rd. Bummer I am at work like so many others I'm sure, 5PM EST is gonna be a busy time :p hopefully they slow down the waves around then .