Anyone else getting really bad ability lag?

AndrewAlberts

I am having this same issue in combat when triggering instant abilities. There is a couple seconds of time lag from when you press the keybinded ability to when it is executed in game. No it isn't my system or internet because I have diagnosed it and Latency and system load is not a factor on my end. It isn't alacrity because my alacrity is 1293. This has started right after the update today.

I experienced an extreme ability + game lag yesterday during my fight with Tenebrae. I was streaming at the time and it wasn't my net at all. First part of the fight was fine then everyone in the area froze in position for about five minutes which then instantly went into a fast forward series of multiple skill effects. After, all of that was done it kept reoccurring in small waves. I checked the server ms and it almost got to 200k/ms.

Is it just me, or has ability lag gotten way worse since the maintenance today? I don;t mean actual server lag, that's been minimal, but I counted a full second between selecting an ability I wanted to use and my toon actually performing said ability.

There is terrible lag every Tuesday, even when there is no maintenance. Has been since 6.0 dropped.

For the record, is this solely on the Darth Malgus server? I ask because I think it might help the maintenance crew track down the problem without having to shut down all the servers again.

Tulak Hord as well, sometimes also other lags that aren't caused by my pc, my mate has the same lags and he has a way better pc