Imperial Mek-Sha story BUG Jan 2022

Amethysted

Hello,

I have searched the forums and submitted multiple tickets on the following issue:

When playing the Onslaught story from Onderon to Mek-Sha (on the Imperial side), once I encounter the Mysterious Assailant the cut scene bugs and freezes. I see my character and companion from a camera angle far away and nothing advances. It simply bugs out. I have played through Onslaught on my Republic toons, so I'm not sure why I am unable to play Imp-side.

Some posts state my computer hardware and operating system need to be upgraded. Some posts state this bug has been fixed. yet here I am, subbed, paying money and unable to play through the story...

If Bioware can not answer my multiple tickets, does any player out there have a solution?

Thank you...

Not a solution to your problem, but when I played that part on Imp-side about 2 weeks ago, the cutscene after defeating the Mysterious Assailant bugged out for me, too. It just stopped halfway through and I was forced to click on the Mysterious Assailant again, to get the other half of the cutscene. I reset the mission to see if it was just a hiccup, but it happened again. So something is certainly off with that part.

Resetting the phase worked for me. Happened to a friend while I was helping her with it. Same cure. I think it's possible on that to get ahead of the scripting and it bugs out. It's waiting for something that won't happen because we were faster than that. Edited by xordevoreaux