Band Of Brothers are inviting you to join our gaming family.

Slaveen

Greetings!

Are u in search of a social guild? Well look no further.

Check out our B.o.B. YouTube promo video and other social events right here! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdF4Y96kHd-2oiEjdSkESw

! We only recruit 18+ !

We are a HIGHLY social gaming team with no particular direction besides login in and having fun with players (who soon became friends) from all around the globe. We have players/friends form Russia, Hungary, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Latvia, Poland, South Africa, Norway...just to name a few.

We have both Gents and ladies in the guild.

We have guild on IMP and Rep side.

We do everything that game have to offer. PVE and PVP.

Guild ranks are thoughtfully organized by Band Of Brothers team.

We dont mind if u just started to play SWTOR or if u are a veteran of the game.If u are Free To Play or Subscribed.If u are friendly and responsive and a relaxed gamer such as ourselves then u are more then welcome to join us.

All Flashpoints and Uprisings are finished on Master Mode by majority of our friends in the guild.

U never done Master mode? Afraid to let down team members? Afraid that u might be the cause of the wipe?

If u are with us , u dont need to worry about such things. We take it eazy. We will explain what u need to do.

We wipe a few times? Who cares.We Dont.

We are very active on guild discord.

We use Voice Chat when ever possible. We chat not just about the game but about anything and everything.

(Hopefully u have a sense of humor)

Guild perks are changed by necessity so they vary.

We use Tatooine as our team SH.

U liked what u read?

This is what u are looking for?

If u are interested or looking for more info, we are situated on MALGUS SERVER.

U can (If i am online) wisper me or send me in game mail to my main toon UNDERRTAKERR.

U can search the guild name BAND OF BROTHERS in the WHO list. And contact anyone from the guild.

U can contact me directly on discord Slaven#5626

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Have fun!

Band Of Brothers Team

Edited by Slaveen

for the second time you post it on the wrong section again.

like i have show you the last time you need to post it under Server Forums section and not under General Discussion section.

Cool.

Edited by Slaveen

• 2 months later...
Some very nice, helpful ppl in this guild. I only can recommend for everyone who is looking for a social, new player friendly, casual guild with all types of activity and maxed out guildperks and stuff. Ah almost forget: cool advert video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I’ve been in this guild for around 3-4 weeks now and it already feels like I’ve known everyone for months, everyone is friendly and always active speaking to eachother, doing missions and stuff and they all have such joyful moods making BoB a lovely and enjoyable environment where you won’t feel judged or out of place; and they never back down from answering questions or helping someone out with any issues they have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I joined this guild by accident because I saw someone promoting it in the guild and I was like yeah let's join. I don't regret it the friends I made in this guild and the community is chill and helpful I am in this guild for 2 months now and I don't plan on leaving for now.

- Aquaillia

Edited by pavo_R

• 3 weeks later...

I've been gone for years - came back to Star Forge and a few weeks there persuaded me that the better atmosphere here was worth any trans-Atlantic lag. So I deleted all characters there and created 6 baby characters here today.

Is typed chat fairly active when people are on or is most chat in Discord or other voice chat? Given my bad hearing that is my most serious concern joining a guild.

I've been gone for years - came back to Star Forge and a few weeks there persuaded me that the better atmosphere here was worth any trans-Atlantic lag. So I deleted all characters there and created 6 baby characters here today.

Is typed chat fairly active when people are on or is most chat in Discord or other voice chat? Given my bad hearing that is my most serious concern joining a guild.

Hi there =)

Yes chat is active however joining Voice Chat is very desired.

And Discord is where everything is happening. Events, Giveaways, Conguest Rewards, social conversations..ect..

• 5 weeks later...
Hi there =)

Yes chat is active however joining Voice Chat is very desired.

And Discord is where everything is happening. Events, Giveaways, Conguest Rewards, social conversations..ect..

I can confirm that Discord is where its at with this guild, all the communications, DAILY events ( ops, datacrons, WBs etc) make for a great experience. The experience and friendliness of its members makes game time awesome.

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of guilds out there when you're just a number. Then there are those few that make you feel at home, gives you a good laugh, all the GIF's you can handle and makes sure you wipe in style.

Band of Brothers is one of those guilds.

I haven't had a single regret about joining them and do gif battles on discord.

My name is OhDung, and I approved this post.