need advice on explorer of NAR SHADAA

thorrnnn

i've spent over 8hrs today split between a repub and imp toon and googling how to do it and still haven't finished the acheeve. both toons need 1 area each and you probably guessed it... the 2 areas needed are available for the OTHER faction only. HOW do i get the acheeve if the area is other faction only?

Use one character to go to the areas that are inaccesible on the other, and tell us the names (and roughly where). Without that information, there is *no* way for us to help you. (Noteworthy, I did this achievement so long ago I don't even remember doing it. Of course it might be bugged now...)

i've spent over 8hrs today split between a repub and imp toon and googling how to do it and still haven't finished the acheeve. both toons need 1 area each and you probably guessed it... the 2 areas needed are available for the OTHER faction only. HOW do i get the acheeve if the area is other faction only?

I don't specifically remember this either, although I have done it.

The main thing that I can say is that there aren't that many areas that are "other faction only", but some areas do require a rather round about, convoluted path to get to (for the opposite faction).

It also may help if you do this on a character with stealth capability, so you can sneak in closer to the "enemy" area, just close enough to get the "discovered such-and-such area" and then back out again. And since they moved PVP to entirely separate instances, it's much easier to sneak into / through those areas than it was years ago when I was doing those achievements.

Hm...

Most of the sectors 'overlap' - Corellian and Nikto, Network Security and Shadow Town, Star Cluster and Club Vertica... Sounds like where you're having a problem is the Upper and Lower Industrial Sectors, which don't overlap because they're actually the sites of the Nar Shaadaa Bonus Mission Series that unlocks at level sixty.

If you're above level sixty, try accepting the quest from the contact in your faction's spaceport, it should lead you through those areas and help to finish exploring them for the Achievement. Of course, they're also the sites of several Heroic missions, so expect stronger enemies when you go there...

If you're above level sixty, try accepting the quest from the contact in your faction's spaceport

You must also have explicitly (by running it) or implicitly (by autocompleting past it) finished your Nar Shadda class story. (Note: the class story segment, not the <Story Arc> segment.)

• 1 month later...

i been looking into this im missing 1/4 Republic Reasearch Division o i know i been there i think it means you need to visit the areas 4 time? coz there was some area where you needed to go twice also i whent to imp base to get there so not sure but i found out that the elvators opens doors just use all the elvators to find the spots