The PTS titles

Niktika

Did you receive an item that grants the titles in your in-game mail? You should receive them in this way if your PTS character reached level 10 and/or the end of Chapter 1.

Nope, I have not received anything in the mail with an item that grants them.

Hey everyone! The titles are on their way - sorry we didn't communicate the slight delay earlier, but if you reached level 10 and/or the end of Chapter 1 on PTS, you'll receive your in-game mail tomorrow!

I forgive you, but you'll have to mail us 1 billion credits, as a "we're sowwwyyy" :) Muaaahahahahahaah. :)

Hey everyone! The titles are on their way - sorry we didn't communicate the slight delay earlier, but if you reached level 10 and/or the end of Chapter 1 on PTS, you'll receive your in-game mail tomorrow!

It's tomorrow, and I haven't been able to log in yet. Apparently, the servers will be down for several hours of unscheduled maintenance. How big was the email with the titles in it? Did you scan it for viruses first?

• 1 month later...

I got mine. I had no idea we would get one. I was just playing on the PTS because I wanted somewhere to test things out and it was often up while the other servers were down... AKA during maintenance.

also just noticed how old this thread is...

Edited by FITorion

For the record, I did not receive this title yet (no in-game mail about it or anything).

As far as I know, I have a PTS character that is above level 10, which unless I'm mistaken is the requirement for getting the first of the two titles?

Anyway, just for your information...as there are probably others who didn't as well...which means that you may want to have a look into this again if you intend these titles to be a form of reward for participating in testing.

SE