Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone paid the same amount of money to play this game and ur choosing favorites. i happen to be a 8 year lucas art mmo customer but that doesnt matter all that matters is you told the world early access and instead gave the world false hope thatnks dev team for breaking my freakin heart this morning im freakin livid

I've bought Secret of Monkey Island like, 4 times on different mediums. I should totally be first in line for early game access! >.<

I'm a little annoyed that the Early Access E-Mail at least telling me when I can play isn't sitting in my E-Mail right now. Even if that play time is, like, the 18th or 19th... I still would like to know today so I can make plans.

So, how are they supposed to give you an exact ETA? Even a day?

If there are problems with the servers it could be delayed... Be happy that it looks like all people will be in by Thursday (which was the ORIGINAL START DATE of this early access).

If it was Delayed you would be even more pissed!

Paitence... You time will come. :sy_empire:

Edited by Nex_Seraphim

And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?

Exactly what I'm thinking. Why does it say I need to finish step 3 (associate my code), when I already did that months ago, when I try to re-associate it, it says my code is already in use.

This is disconcerting to say the least. Some answers on why my existing pre-purchase is no longer associated with my account would be appropriate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollian

bioware can´t you give us some infos like "for all people who pre ordering after x.x.2011 will not get in today, wait for tomorrow and do some other stuff than waiting for an email".

This x's10! At least people would then have a 24 hour or less window of when to get rather then a 7 day guessing game

Is it possible we can divide the whiney ragekids on a special "kiddie" range server(s). And servers for those of us who have learned the art of patience, and dont expect anything is given.

Aka Whiney nerdraging kids servers and grown-up servers. :rolleyes:

While I'm not pissed or disappointed, I do understand the problem some people have with this.

At first, Bioware basically said: Pre-order now, and you can play 5 days early. PERIOD.

I think it was after a few weeks, or even DEEPER between the lines, where it said that there was a maximum of 5 days early depending on how soon you pre-ordered.

Understand how people pre-ordering the game a week or one month ago without reading the fine-print feel when they realize they have a... what, 2 hours or 1 day earlier game access.

I gotta say, my patient demeanor will transform into one of fury and impatience when I haven't got an invite before this friday. I'll try to stay far away from the forum if that's the case.

The only possible issue i can have with this process is the fact this thread isnt made for the devs only, so we could see the REAL time at which waves take place and not have to wade through miles of rants, complaints and (in some cases) rather silly comments....

you can already do this, it's called the Dev Tracker. Just go to the top form level and use the Dev Tracker. I love the condensed version of it, perfect for what you are wanting.

I think i might as well forget about playing in the weekdays.

That being said, when i preordered the game i thought i would get 5 days of early access.

That being said, if we were allowed to make our preorder from Origin like a boss, we would have preordered a long time ago with no hesitation.

That being said, its so wrong for me sitting in front of my computer and waiting when the new waves arrive. At least give us the day you "think" we might get our early access keys or waves, that would be great.

That being said, its time to be patient. I waited a long time for this game, can wait one more week. If only i can focus on my finals with this blackhole here...

Edited by Hakkology