Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

COSMETICS:

• On the Character Select screen, the color of a toon's legs are always unified to its chest—regardless of the player's in-game selection. My gunslinger has been grumbling that his blue pants appear brown.

CUTSCENES:

• Other players and I have noticed that we get some weird polygon mesh glitches in cutscenes, notably with the mouth scarves on headpieces sharing the base model of the Restored Columi Smuggler headpiece (the "Cad Bane" style hat with the scarf-mask).

• Three companions that became available with the release of KOTFE—Lana Beniko, Koth Vortena, and Senya Tirall—come "out of the box," so to speak, with appearance customizations. During cutscenes of the first several KOTFE chapters, the polygon meshes of these customizations flicker with the companions' base models that the customizations' polygon meshes are supposed to replace, not merely overlay.

• During cutscenes, if a companion is wearing a piece or pieces of gear that have two different appearances (Galactic Republic versus Sith Empire), said pieces of gear will only appear as the Imperial version—even when playing a Republic-aligned class.

STRONGHOLDS:

• After recruiting Kira Carsen and Lord Scourge to the Eternal Alliance, their stronghold decorations will appear as unclothed holograms. I am aware that this normally is the case for a companion decoration when the same companion is active, in which case the decoration appears as an unclothed hologram. However, for Kira and Scourge, this is always the case, even when they are not summoned as active companions. NOTE: this issue does not apply to Kira and Scourge if reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal; only when they are recruited at the end of Onslaught.

PLAYER SHIP:

• When a player's toon is onboard the class ship, the "Customize Appearance" drop-down tab on the Character Sheet—that lets the player toggle "Hide Head Slot" and "Unify Colors"—is not available for the player's shipboard companions.

ALLIANCE HQ & ODESSEN CANTINA:

• Removing an item from a companion's gear slots (hands, wrists, waist, feet, etc.), or replacing said item with a piece of the Covert Energy Set (including gloves and boots), results in no change in the appearance of said companion's Alliance HQ or Odessen Cantina NPC decoration.

• Some companions have even more restrictions. Equipping different gear; removing gear from slots; and unifying color all result in no discernible change in appearance of the Alliance HQ NPC decorations of the following companions: Akaavi Spar; Ashara Zavros; Corso Riggs; Darth Hexid; Felix Iresso; HK-51; HK-55; Mako; Risha Drayen; and Vector Hyllus. Instead, these companions' NPC decorations only display whatever default gear and appearance customizations with which they come when the player recruits/reunites with them. They also do not display their equipped weapons. It has not escaped my attention that, with the exception of HK-51, all the affected companions are those that became recruitable with Knights of the Eternal Throne. These issues may also apply to Treek, since she is a Rise of the Hutt Cartel comp like the affected HK-51 (but as I have not unlocked her, I cannot say).

• As luck would have it, the Alliance HQ NPC decorations for Elara Dorne and Shae Vizla actually do show appearance customizations, and the gear pieces you put on them—except for weapons that aren't their own (Shae Vizla's NPC decoration won't show any weapons at all), or pieces from the Covert Energy Armor set (including gloves and boots). However, like the other NPC decorations for the companions I listed above, Shae's and Elara's Alliance HQ NPC decorations do not show dye unification, and removing gear on the companions will not change the appearance of their NPC decorations, which will still show their default gear. That said, removing their waist gear will apply to the appearance of their NPC decorations, for some reason or another. Also: if the player equips gear with separate Republic/Imperial versions on Elara or Shae, their NPC decorations will only display the Imperial version.

• The corresponding Alliance HQ NPC decorations for HK-51 and HK-55—and the Odessen Cantina NPC decorations for C2-N2 and 2V-R8—will not show any appearance customizations, or any weapons (except for HK-55, whose npc decorations always shows his default KOTFE rifle).

• The Alliance HQ NPC decorations for Choza Raabat and Veeroa Denz also do not show any equipped weapons—not even the default ones with which they come when recruited.

• Even after having summoned Darth Hexid; HK-51; or HK-55 as the player's active companion, their Alliance HQ NPC decorations remain visible, instead of disappearing like usual.

• Akaavi Spar; Elara Dorne; HK-51; HK-55; Kira Carsen; Lord Scourge; and Mako will not speak to the player when you clicking on their Alliance HQ NPC decorations. If one is playing as a class other than Jedi Knight, and tries to click on Kira and/or Scourge, the player receives the message that "you are ineligible for this conversation."

• If the play equips gear with separate Republic/Imperial versions on Kira Carsen, her Alliance HQ NPC decoration will display the Imperial version of the gear instead of the proper Republic version.

COMPANIONS—OTHER ISSUES:

• Base game ("vanilla") companions often have things to say about the environment, provided the location or planet was content prior to the release of KOTFE. However, a companion will only say these things if he/she/it was the player's active companion immediately before arriving at the planet (or, if applicable, its orbital station). I would greatly appreciate it if hearing companion's quips weren't subject to such limiting constraints.

• Additionally, after recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, they will no longer say anything about pre-KOTFE environments. These quips are a good part of the immersive fun of the original companions, and I would love to hear them again. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

• Likewise, after recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, when the player clicks on them to make them talk, their mouths will no longer move. Nor will their equipped headgear provide the correct voice modulation. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

• After recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, they will no longer approve or disapprove of the player's cutscene choices in pre-KOTFE content (like World Arcs). I miss this immersive layer. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COSMETICS:

• On the Character Select screen, the color of a toon's legs are always unified to its chest—regardless of the player's in-game selection. My gunslinger has been grumbling that his blue pants appear brown.

CUTSCENES:

• Other players and I have noticed that we get some weird polygon mesh glitches in cutscenes, notably with the mouth scarves on headpieces sharing the base model of the Restored Columi Smuggler headpiece (the "Cad Bane" style hat with the scarf-mask).

• Three companions that became available with the release of KOTFE—Lana Beniko, Koth Vortena, and Senya Tirall—come "out of the box," so to speak, with appearance customizations. During cutscenes of the first several KOTFE chapters, the polygon meshes of these customizations flicker with the companions' base models that the customizations' polygon meshes are supposed to replace, not merely overlay.

• During cutscenes, if a companion is wearing a piece or pieces of gear that have two different appearances (Galactic Republic versus Sith Empire), said pieces of gear will only appear as the Imperial version—even when playing a Republic-aligned class.

STRONGHOLDS:

• After recruiting Kira Carsen and Lord Scourge to the Eternal Alliance, their stronghold decorations will appear as unclothed holograms. I am aware that this normally is the case for a companion decoration when the same companion is active, in which case the decoration appears as an unclothed hologram. However, for Kira and Scourge, this is always the case, even when they are not summoned as active companions. NOTE: this issue does not apply to Kira and Scourge if reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal; only when they are recruited at the end of Onslaught.

PLAYER SHIP:

• When a player's toon is onboard the class ship, the "Customize Appearance" drop-down tab on the Character Sheet—that lets the player toggle "Hide Head Slot" and "Unify Colors"—is not available for the player's shipboard companions.

ALLIANCE HQ & ODESSEN CANTINA:

• Removing an item from a companion's gear slots (hands, wrists, waist, feet, etc.), or replacing said item with a piece of the Covert Energy Set (including gloves and boots), results in no change in the appearance of said companion's Alliance HQ or Odessen Cantina NPC decoration.

• Some companions have even more restrictions. Equipping different gear; removing gear from slots; and unifying color all result in no discernible change in appearance of the Alliance HQ NPC decorations of the following companions: Akaavi Spar; Ashara Zavros; Corso Riggs; Darth Hexid; Felix Iresso; HK-51; HK-55; Mako; Risha Drayen; and Vector Hyllus. Instead, these companions' NPC decorations only display whatever default gear and appearance customizations with which they come when the player recruits/reunites with them. They also do not display their equipped weapons. It has not escaped my attention that, with the exception of HK-51, all the affected companions are those that became recruitable with Knights of the Eternal Throne. These issues may also apply to Treek, since she is a Rise of the Hutt Cartel comp like the affected HK-51 (but as I have not unlocked her, I cannot say).

• As luck would have it, the Alliance HQ NPC decorations for Elara Dorne and Shae Vizla actually do show appearance customizations, and the gear pieces you put on them—except for weapons that aren't their own (Shae Vizla's NPC decoration won't show any weapons at all), or pieces from the Covert Energy Armor set (including gloves and boots). However, like the other NPC decorations for the companions I listed above, Shae's and Elara's Alliance HQ NPC decorations do not show dye unification, and removing gear on the companions will not change the appearance of their NPC decorations, which will still show their default gear. That said, removing their waist gear will apply to the appearance of their NPC decorations, for some reason or another. Also: if the player equips gear with separate Republic/Imperial versions on Elara or Shae, their NPC decorations will only display the Imperial version.

• The corresponding Alliance HQ NPC decorations for HK-51 and HK-55—and the Odessen Cantina NPC decorations for C2-N2 and 2V-R8—will not show any appearance customizations, or any weapons (except for HK-55, whose npc decorations always shows his default KOTFE rifle).

• The Alliance HQ NPC decorations for Choza Raabat and Veeroa Denz also do not show any equipped weapons—not even the default ones with which they come when recruited.

• Even after having summoned Darth Hexid; HK-51; or HK-55 as the player's active companion, their Alliance HQ NPC decorations remain visible, instead of disappearing like usual.

• Akaavi Spar; Elara Dorne; HK-51; HK-55; Kira Carsen; Lord Scourge; and Mako will not speak to the player when you clicking on their Alliance HQ NPC decorations. If one is playing as a class other than Jedi Knight, and tries to click on Kira and/or Scourge, the player receives the message that "you are ineligible for this conversation."

• If the play equips gear with separate Republic/Imperial versions on Kira Carsen, her Alliance HQ NPC decoration will display the Imperial version of the gear instead of the proper Republic version.

COMPANIONS—OTHER ISSUES:

• Base game ("vanilla") companions often have things to say about the environment, provided the location or planet was content prior to the release of KOTFE. However, a companion will only say these things if he/she/it was the player's active companion immediately before arriving at the planet (or, if applicable, its orbital station). I would greatly appreciate it if hearing companion's quips weren't subject to such limiting constraints.

• Additionally, after recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, they will no longer say anything about pre-KOTFE environments. These quips are a good part of the immersive fun of the original companions, and I would love to hear them again. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

• Likewise, after recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, when the player clicks on them to make them talk, their mouths will no longer move. Nor will their equipped headgear provide the correct voice modulation. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

• After recruiting base game companions to the Alliance during/after KOTFE/KOTET, they will no longer approve or disapprove of the player's cutscene choices in pre-KOTFE content (like World Arcs). I miss this immersive layer. NOTE: this issue does not apply to companions reclaimed through the Companion Return Terminal.

a big thank you for doing this whole post! talking about the Companions i really miss that part too they don't talk even in fights anymore my Nadia does no longer talk in fights she is just silent i really miss her comments.

• 2 weeks later...
Another week with the broken Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions objective.

Hear, hear! Just coming to report this as well. I may as as drop the text I had prepared.

Wait . . .what?

https://i.imgur.com/yDRQEAm.png

Is the game asking me to do both all the daily missions on Rishi AND four Daily missions in Section X? Well, guess what did them all and received no credit.

Before anyone asks: Yes, I reported the bug.

https://i.imgur.com/uZNVTQ6.png

Edited by Sith_Holocron

Another week with the broken Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions objective.

And this season is supposed to last till September and yet they still have this bug.... Not a good idea.

Note: Before someone says it, I know about the workaround but logging off and on to 4 different characters just to do the one mission in the cantina is not a way to fix the problem especially for something that will be around for a few months.

Edited by casirabit

And this season is supposed to last till September and yet they still have this bug.... Not a good idea.

Note: Before someone says it, I know about the workaround but logging off and on to 4 different characters just to do the one mission in the cantina is not a way to fix the problem especially for something that will be around for a few months.

Even that workaround isn't 100%. I've tried it now on 5 different characters, a mix of imp and pub side toons and it hasn't ever worked for me.

Edited by khamseen_air

RE: Starclipse

So this is a cosmetic only item for the new companion? Players cannot use this? That doesn't make sense since the other rifles listed as HIS are useable. If it IS supposed to be able for players to use then my sniper is unable to equip it. Says I am not the correct class....as a sniper.

Daily PO: Coreward Heroics and Daily PO: Defeat Balmorra Insectoids both don't work on any of my characters.

So cant finish any of daily season quests, great.

Edit:

Looks like PO that has anything to do with Bamorra is not working

Edited by Zenislav

Of the 4 Galactic seasons missions (2 daily and 2 weekly) I received on reset, only the weekly starfighter can be tracked from the conquest menu or updates when meeting parts of the objectives.

The other 3 missions are Coreward FPs, Blackhole Dailies, and Balmorra Insects. I haven't tried the FP yet, but have done 6 dailies across 3 characters and killed >80 odd insects on Balmorra but neither of the daily POs were marked as complete.

I have the same issue as people posting above me. None of galactic seasons missions I recieved after reset can be finished. Those missions are Weekly PO: Corewards Flashpoints, Weekly PO: Coreward Worlds Operations, Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions and Daily PO: Coreward Heroics.

I rerolled one weekly and one daily but I'm still stuck with one unfinishable weekly and I also already lost points for the second not working daily due to todays reset.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with your Weekly PO not being tracked. Seems like you received Weekly PO from the previous week (more information regarding the Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives here: Galactic Season 1: The Stranger from Kubindi).

Our team is currently looking into this bug. To help our team, could you tell me where you were and on which level character were you logged in during the weekly reset?

Thanks!

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with your Weekly PO not being tracked. Seems like you received Weekly PO from the previous week (more information regarding the Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives here: Galactic Season 1: The Stranger from Kubindi).

Our team is currently looking into this bug. To help our team, could you tell me where you were and on which level character were you logged in during the weekly reset?

Thanks!

At the time of reset I was on newly created character on Korriban. I was still quite a low level at the time, definitely under level 10.

Edited by thaallion

• Dev Post
At the time of reset I was on newly created character on Korriban. I was still quite a low level at the time, definitely under level 10.

Thanks thaallion for the additional information.

Seems like this bug happens when players are logged in a low-level character when the weekly reset happens. To prevent that, you need to make sure that you're not logged in a character below level 10 during the reset.

As previously mentioned, our team is looking into it. In the meantime, you should be able to get a correct PO by rerolling on a high-level character.

• Dev Post
Enemies on Section X, which is on Belsavis, do not count for Daily PO: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies, which says to defeat non-player opponents across Belsavis, Hoth, Rishi, or Tatooine.

Thanks ceryxp for the report regarding enemies in Section X not being counted towards the completion of the "Daily PO: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies". Our team is currently looking into this bug.

For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.

RE: Starclipse

So this is a cosmetic only item for the new companion? Players cannot use this? That doesn't make sense since the other rifles listed as HIS are useable. If it IS supposed to be able for players to use then my sniper is unable to equip it. Says I am not the correct class....as a sniper.

It's for the companion.

Hello I am encountering a Launcher problem where my application after Logging in wont start. I am currently playing in the ST mode and already have tried all the options on the customer support site.....even deleted the .xft and config folder but the game still wont start. I am making it past the log-in screen but then the play button is greyed and it says i quote:

"This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again." I have tried to call customer support here in germany but it has been shut down. Any suggestions?

Edited by IamMasterShazam

Hello I am encountering a Launcher problem where my application after Logging in wont start. I am currently playing in the ST mode and already have tried all the options on the customer support site.....even deleted the .xft and config folder but the game still wont start. I am making it past the log-in screen but then the play button is greyed and it says i quote:

"This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again." I have tried to call customer support here in germany but it has been shut down. Any suggestions?

NVM i found out that in the customer support it said to delete the .xft and config folder of Bitraider and not the full folder.....just found a thread that says to delete the whole bitraider folder and now it works ^^

There is a workaround until they fix it. I got this today and the workaround is working.

It doesn't always work. I tested it today. On my republic toon (I did 2 at first) and they chose the light side and it gave me credit. I then did one of my imperial toons that was dark and she choose dark side didn't work so I though I would try a light sided imperial toon. Did two of them (and they are light side V) and they chose the light side but it did not give credit even when choosing the light sided optioin.

I then went back to my republic toons and did my other two light sided ones and it gave me credit so I was able to do it but this workaround doesn't really work well even if you choose the light sided on an imperial toon it doesn't give credit.

So the workaround doesn't work that well so they should fix the bugs since this season lasts till September.

Edited by casirabit

Even that workaround isn't 100%. I've tried it now on 5 different characters, a mix of imp and pub side toons and it hasn't ever worked for me.

I will ask one question: Are your republic characters choosing the light sided option? The imperial toons doesn't seem to work whether or not you choose light side. My republic characters are all lightsid and they choose the light side option but if it is not working then they just need to fix the bugs since the workaround doesn't seem to work right.

I will ask one question: Are your republic characters choosing the light sided option? The imperial toons doesn't seem to work whether or not you choose light side. My republic characters are all lightsid and they choose the light side option but if it is not working then they just need to fix the bugs since the workaround doesn't seem to work right.

I chose lightside on all of them bar one which I tried darkside on because someone else said that worked for them but neither option gave me any credit. They really need to just fix these objectives.