Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For Christ's sake, just give people a estimated date range. Hell, I'd at least like to know what the scheduled rate of invites was projected to be. If I pre-ordered in the first 10 days do have a projected chance of getting in today or only 1st day redeemers?

Seriously, I don't need an exact time. People would like to know if they are, in fact, wasting their day looking for an invite that you suspect will not come today. It's like you're being ***** about this for the sake of being *****. What's the worst that can happen. You give your estimate and exceed it? People playing now (including my wife) are talking about how empty the servers are. Why are the testing the server load now? That's what the weekends were for.

What are you going to do on launch when 300K people show up at once? You don't really think all your subscriptions are gonna be pre-orders, do you?

reread this and tell me you havent already proven that you are wasting your time. you self edited curse words to somehow bolster a mute point.

I am always amused at the people flaming on forums about "what this company NEEDS to do".. really? They NEED to? I'm pretty sure they don't NEED to do anything at all you suggest or whine about on a forum. Ever. Early access is a BONUS, not a promise.

Technically it becomes a promise as soon as they go out and say that it will be included in pre-orders.

I really don't get all this nerd rage when the advertisement said and they're starting the early access SEVEN days early

///munches popcorn

///this is almost as good as FARK.com comments! :D

i agree. and just because they moved EGA to the 13th doesnt mean we get in earlier, it means IMO= they needed more time to get everyone in. thus stretching our wait time. now share some popcorn :)

For Christ's sake, just give people a estimated date range. Hell, I'd at least like to know what the scheduled rate of invites was projected to be. If I pre-ordered in the first 10 days do have a projected chance of getting in today or only 1st day redeemers?

Seriously, I don't need an exact time. People would like to know if they are, in fact, wasting their day looking for an invite that you suspect will not come today. It's like you're being ***** about this for the sake of being *****. What's the worst that can happen. You give your estimate and exceed it? People playing now (including my wife) are talking about how empty the servers are. Why are the testing the server load now? That's what the weekends were for.

What are you going to do on launch when 300K people show up at once? You don't really think all your subscriptions are gonna be pre-orders, do you?

Well said, Mistah D, well said.

I'd like to know that as well considering I pre-ordered and redeemed on the 25th and not the 21st. ._.; A little bit more elaboration is always helpful!

you know, i will just be happy when i get in, i will probably be on like wave 4 or something since i preordered october the 13th. meh, dont care, i got all the time in the world.

*goes to get more coffee and keeps frantically checking XD*

Never tell me how much coffee I had! :p

The only part of this who thing I find truly disgusting....

They put a pre-order price on the boxes, thus they have made money from every pre-order....

So are you telling me that my £5 is only worth (worst case scenario) half a days early access and some colour crystal[...]

No, because that £5 counts towards a discount from the price of the actual game, so you will not have paid any more than someone who buys the game next week.

Edited by DrAidennwitz

It's a rip off by their advertisting.

I wouldn't have pre ordered if I am only going to get one day early access... They know this and that's why they didnt make it public knowledge. So they can rip people off and get the world to preorder

Disgusting.

Completely disgusting , I am going to take this further I think.

Take this further? Lol. They said you can get up to 5 days. It clearly states right there you may not get five days. Also they did state a bit back there'd be a staggered release.

LOL at the people QQ'ing...It says "UP TO 5 days early, not 5 DAYS early...learn what that means please. :D

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Wording like this is completely ambiguous, I assumed it meant I have the chance to play UP TO 5 days early if I wanted to..

Rather annoying... I'll propably be one of the last to get it because of me entering the code on 30th novemember, no chance of getting it today ';[

Haha I preordered the same day as you did...Nov 30th.

Is there any hope for us? Maybe by Saturday? :p