Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching. Sorry for the early stream to my regulars we couldn't get together at our regular hour tonight so I wanted to get a small stream in for you guys to hold you over until Friday, see you then!

Edited by Drakkolich

Little bit of news today on my Stream, I'm sure my regulars remember lasts week horrible tech issues.

So the bad news is I haven't been able to fix those and I'm going to be canceling this weeks streams.

The good news however is the reason I'm canceling this weeks streams is my new computer is scheduled to arrive next week! So hopefully I get everything setup quickly and be ready for next weeks stream with a brand new setup!

• 2 weeks later...

Streams up!! New Computer in full force come check out the new 60 fps and maxed out graphics!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks so much to everyone that came to watch!

Going to do some off streaming this weekend on other games, but next GSF stream will be Wednesday.

Edited by Drakkolich

• 2 weeks later...

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching. Will be streaming some Anthem tomorrow (Thursday) and then Friday is still up in the air should be able to tell you guys on stream tomorrow though what's going on.

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching! Not sure when the next stream is going to be but if I miss Friday again (we're having terrible scheduling for that night lately) I'll try to put out an extra stream at some point for you guys.

Edited by Drakkolich

• 6 months later...

I wasn't really sure where to put this, but recently a friend of mine Yui was playing a game on his Gunship only alt that he put up on Youtube. After watching this video I knew I needed to get it to the forums because he just put on a clinic of how to play Gunship well in Domination. From strafing, to when to get on a node and use burst lasers to positioning yourself between 2 sats to be able to help defend two spots at once.

Anyways if you like to play Gunship in Domination or just enjoy watching really highend gameplay give this video a watch you won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_z5uGF_j5w