• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Reid,

Sorry you should go into politics.

Saying nothing with so many words.

I can not understand why you can´t write an email saying "Kwich" you are on position 54.312 on the preorderlist.

The plan is:

Wave 1 at 1 Pm GMT (first 10.000 players)

Wave 2 planned at 2:30 pm GMT (next 10.000 players)

etc.

Then I could at least get an estimate when the earliest time would be I can go in.

I have wasted already 3 hrs of my life refreshing the client, twitter and my email account.

Have you ever waited on the telephone? This is worse! I can hear my guildmates chatting on TS which makes everything even "better".

Everything I could circumwent if I knew when to expect I could join.

VERY, very, disappointing.

Br,

Kwich

I would love to be able to play but as much as I want to tell them to get me in already I also want the start of the game to be as smooth as possible.

Here's to hoping I get in to play today or at least tomorrow. The wait is going to kill me if it takes longer than that. :p

UNACCEPTABLE.

All other mmorpg's let all who preorders join right away. While here you treat people diffrently.

I don't accept your way of "waves" nor do i like it, but as a decent man i will respect it.

-1 point to SWtor for this unacceptable behavoir, i will be watching you closely...very closely.

So then may I ask, is there a way to know WHICH WAVE WE ARE IN?!

I have to go to work, but I'm afraid I'll miss my wave. On the other hand if I work early, I can finish early. Don't know which is better. Oct 1st registered code QQ :(

Oct 1st, you poor person. They haven't even got past the first day of pre-orders. You might not be today.

Thanks for the update. If only there was a way to check when I redeemed my code; I thought I redeemed the 21st. I suppose that knowing won't exactly change my early access start time anyway :p. Hope things are going well out in Austin. Congrats!

Good to see that there is a little more information on this but like some have said in other posts, it would have been much easier (assuming) to have had a mass email go out giving you a date you would actually be able to log in.

I dunno, but I feel it would help to have a little more information. I entered in my code on 23 Jul after the initial preorder on 21 Jul so it makes me wonder when/if i'll receive that happy email today. Heck wouldnt a more simple range of dates help out the community a little bit more but preface it that this will also be subject to server load balancing and such?

Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH

Aug = 14TH

Sept = 15TH

Oct = 16TH

Nov = 17TH

Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.

That kinda makes sense it would be nice tho if bioware could give us something like this so we all had a decent grounding of knowledge on when we was going to get in.

Yeah, general time between waves? Might log in friends account to save my names

So we can pretty much say that all of the pre-orders in July will or should get in today if there are no hicups?

What sort of "narrow" for the first day are we talking about? Approximately July preorders or some August ones as well?

thanks for the update, can you say if you plan to clear July pre-orders today?

To, er, quote myself:

That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.

Sorry folks - we can't be more specific.