Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm not pissed or disappointed, I do understand the problem some people have with this.

At first, Bioware basically said: Pre-order now, and you can play 5 days early. PERIOD.

I think it was after a few weeks, or even DEEPER between the lines, where it said that there was a maximum of 5 days early depending on how soon you pre-ordered.

Understand how people pre-ordering the game a week or one month ago without reading the fine-print feel when they realize they have a... what, 2 hours or 1 day earlier game access.

I gotta say, my patient demeanor will transform into one of fury and impatience when I haven't got an invite before this friday. I'll try to stay far away from the forum if that's the case.

no they never said 5 days period, they said up to 5 days from the begining

You could be an idiot like me and preoder the game 7 am on july 21st and forgot the register the code until Aug 30th.

This is a QFT...I did this too. Pre-ordered on the 21st and didn't realize I needed to register the code until 8/25! DOH!

I'm a married man with a 1 year old and the day off work without the baby. Mercy, my Lord :p

you think you need mercy , I am a father of five , four boys one girl and the boys are at school and wife has my five month old little girl....So that means I have game time for me lol PLEASE BW give me a break I redeemed my code july 23rd :D

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Wording like this is completely ambiguous, I assumed it meant I have the chance to play UP TO 5 days early if I wanted to..

Thats not ambiguous, that's proper English that most of us understood quite well.

The key to your complaint is that you "assumed".

So if someone says, "Save up to $15 on products from BigName!" in an advertisement, you assume you can choose to save less if you want? What?

The whole point of them not saying something like this is so that when something, god forbid, goes wrong, they won't have people like you crawling up their rear end with BS quotes about the "promised range of dates" that were supposed to be granted early access today. It will happen man, just chillax

Uh excuse me but did any of that sound like I wascomplaining to you because I wasn't, if I was complaining you would be well aware of it. I am now however ranting at you for making an assumption about me when NOTHING in my post implied that I was complaining to bioware.

Edited by Kinvarus

this is the biggest pile of bantha fodder. no where did i read when pre-ordering that there would be some special order of availablitity to early access. my biggest reason for pre ordering was to get early access. so you pre order, DONT get early game access. instead, now i get to wait for an email. that sounds so fun. doesnt even sound like i'll get it today.

flame me idc. im disappointed in you SWTOR. if this is more stress testing, you shoulda had this all taken care of already PRIOR to your promise of early game access with the stupid purchase of a pre order. i feel lied to :confused: lol

My guess is that everyone will get in by the 5th Day before General Release date, then BIO have held up their end of the announcement, don't forget today and tomorrow are plus days!!!

Stephen... Any chance you can tell us how many invites are being sent in each wave, or does that change, too?

Im gona assume it fluctuates depending on the size/success of the prior wave. if wave one works well, wave two will be bigger, if that works well, maybe wave 3 will be a little bigger, and so on and so forth until they hit a problem