Bedtime on Concordia

TaitWatson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice instead of visiting CB every time for Bounty Contracts, go to Mandalore or Concordia for that... oh it would be dull and time consuming -__-

anyway BH is my fav, should have more love from developers, at least new fp line or smthg. As an option start on Concordia, then move to Kashyyk, then to... I don`t know, but there might be some solid options.

Would be nice instead of visiting CB every time for Bounty Contracts, go to Mandalore or Concordia for that... oh it would be dull and time consuming -__-

anyway BH is my fav, should have more love from developers, at least new fp line or smthg. As an option start on Concordia, then move to Kashyyk, then to... I don`t know, but there might be some solid options.

Or they could leave the Cartel Bazaar where it is and simply provide the alternate option of going to Concordia or Mandalore to pick up the same quests, perhaps from a different mission giver.

Love these things!

Hope this implies we'll actually get to see some of Shae Vizsla in the expansion (maybe with an early incarnation of the Death Watch?) - been interested to see more of her since the first CGI trailer years ago.

Edited by DarthDymond

I love reading these stories. I hope that we get to find out what happened to her clan in-game or via another story. I remember watching the "deceived" trailer and seeing Shae Vizla unleash her arsenal and I knew instantly that I was going to roll a Bounty Hunter at launch. My fascination with Mandalorian's began with Boba Fett at a early age. Keep up the great work Bioware.

This is where BW's team writing shines. The galaxy is a full place with little stories, and they realize this, behind the face of the Mando conclaves, there are families, behind the the helmets of the troopers, there are unions bound in blood, behind each force user is a strugge with himself, trying to follow they philosophy to the best they can, behind each agent, is a person whose identity is no more, and behind every smuggler, there is a colorful past they run on their ships from.

These pieces make The Old Republic alive. Each person on the galaxy haves something to tell.

These little stories are always fun to read. Shame that the people who don't go on the forums are missing out.

EDIT: Also, for some reason I get the vibe that we'll be seeing Shae Vizla again in 3.0. Probably on Rishi. Who knows, maybe she is the main protagonist of the 2 new flashpoints.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

These little stories are always fun to read. Shame that the people who don't go on the forums are missing out.

EDIT: Also, for some reason I get the vibe that we'll be seeing Shae Vizla again in 3.0. Probably on Rishi. Who knows, maybe she is the main protagonist of the 2 new flashpoints.

Other places like Reddit and Dulfy pass blogs like these along so those who don't generally visit the forums can view them as well

EdiT: I can say with absolute certainty we will be seeing her in 3.0. As the blog infers, she is waiting for a true challenge. What greater challenge is there in the old republic era than a chance at the man who (by most mandolorians) single handedly stopped the Mandalorian War and slew Mandalore the Ultimate

Edited by MisterBlackJack