Missing Decorations and Bugs List

EHKodiak

Updated with the swoop decos being about a foot away from the walls. I don't think anyone from bioware has checked the list, even though I've posted it in bug reports twice before so really this is all for nought.

• 2 weeks later...
Turns out they have checked the list, it just wasn't in the patch notes. Quite a few are fixed - thank you!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What??? What decos did they fix/change?

GREAT JOB DECO COMMUNITY!!!!! :D Way to keep on top of things!

OMGOSH I need to go necro my post about increasing decos that are currently limited to 1 per legacy (like the worldbreaker monolith) while the devs are looking our way!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've done Colocoid a few times since then but no Manned turret drop that I've seen.

Patch notes for 6.2 are out, looks like they've sorted out a bunch of the issues with duplicate named decos! Once 6.2 is out I'll do a proper check of everything and sort out the list

Edited by EHKodiak

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Withered Tree and Irrigated Garden drop from Ossus WB kills. Seen them drop but not obtained either one.

^^ This is correct. These are World/Boss drops, BOP. They are not bugged because they are technically available, they're just almost impossible to get now (and were near impossible to get even when Ossus was endgame). In this post I tried to bring dev attention to the Ood Bnar Memorial deco (the absence of which does appear to be a bug), and suggested that all these bugged or functionally-almost-impossible-to-attain Ossus decos be made available on a vendor. If anyone supports that idea, it might be a thread worth resurrecting with a bump. (Along with the Ood Bnar Memorial being legitimately unavailable/bugged, so are the Void and Shifting Crystal Containers.)

Another deco that I didn't have in the initial bug report post I did in the Bugs forum, but which can be identified in my decos spreadsheet here, is the Luxurious Oval Rug (Purple). It's not even clear where this rug is supposed to come from, but as best as I am able to tell I don't think it actually exists.

Yes I literally just saw my first Withered Tree drop today, basically unachievable. Fixed the list anyway

And yep, that purple rug isn't available in game, will add to list

Edited by EHKodiak

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I always check for stealth fixes that aren't in the patch notes, but doesn't seem like we got any this time. The colour crystal containers from Ossus was handy, but Void and Shifting are still missing. Ood Bnar Memorial got an image update in the preview window but still doesn't exist

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've updated the main list to include the Iknayid, which has both a pet and a large creature from the Exotic Creatures Bundle with the same name so only one shows properly.

If you know any more of these duplicate ones, please let me know