View Single Post

DarkTergon
09.21.2021 , 08:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
Well, to explain my thought - I don't want to accidentally buy the scammer's listing.

I'm talking about people who sell cartel packs for 900 million or something, hoping someone won't pay attention and buy that instead of the hypercrate. Yeah sorry, I'd rather not see that person's listings at all.
That's not a scammer.....that's your fault for not looking at the list properly. A person that does that, and it works is an opportunist, and to be honest, they have big kahunas lol.

I've never bought anything for too much, because I always check. I've bought things that were way below price, as the person mispriced or wanted to sell quickly, now if this person was on my ignore list, and you got your wish, I would have never profited from that.

Alternatively I have listed stuff and lower prices by mistake, including some real expensive stuff (forgetting a zero, or two) but you can bet whoever got it wouldn't have cared if I was on their ignore list, or vice versa, they scored big. It happens, it's a lesson, don't play the gtn when tired, or after a few drinks...lol
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”