Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The whining here is amusing. It clearly stated you got up to 5 days of head start.

Go ahead, read that again. Up to 5 days, get it? It never stated you would get 5 days, it said UP TO.

And now they even began early, giving you up to 7 days. And yet, you whine.

Seriously, this is what you sound like

actually they did change it to promise UP TO 7 DAYS

Read: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111207

Well, I have not gotten an invite, and that's because I have not recieved an email with a redeem code.

I have one on my origin account, but when I try to register that code on swtor.com it says it's already been used.

I pre-ordered and paid for the digital deluxe edition with early game access in july through origin.com, but I have not recieved a receipt from buying the game, and not a code either.

This is just really confusing. I've called SWTOR customer service and they forwarded me to ORIGIN, and ORIGIN forwarded me to SWTOR....

Can anyone come with tips, suggestions or anything how to proceed before I go berserk?

/Dagdaf

I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

Taking the day off work to play a game you don't know you're going to get into.. Yeah, I think maybe you should have thought that one out.