Cartel Coins not issuing

Sith_Ravager

Bought Cartel Coins at 7:45 AM Today, still not received in-game

I am currently a subscriber, have bought coins in the last month and have never had a delay

(Was on phone with CS as I started this, supposedly its a known issue and is affecting more than my account...anyone else having issues?)

This is currently affecting me as well. I purchased cartel coins around 1am EST this morning, and when I attempted to purchase some more around 2am EST I had received email confirmation, saw the transactions on my bank account, but did not receive my cartel coins. I received the cartel coins from around 1am, just not the ones from the 2am time.

If I recall correctly, this does happen from time to time and they will eventually release the cartel coins to us. I'm in no rush to get 'em, but I can understand if this is inconvenient for others, especially if the coins are being purchased for the 1-day sale items.

• Dev Post

Hey there,

To confirm, we did have a window this morning where cartel coin and subscription purchases did not process properly. We are looking for a solution to address anyone who hit this issue but in the meantime feel free to contact customer support.

They are working normally now so don't worry about any future transactions.

Thanks.

-eric

I made a purchase around 1AM MST yesterday, and I still haven't gotten them. Talked with CS this morning, and they assured me that the CC would show up within 24 hours of purchase. Normally, I'd feel relieved for this, but the part that still concerns me is that I made two purchases, but only received a confirmation email for one transaction. I checked my bank and it showed that I have two pending transactions, and even noted it to CS. I'm willing to be patient, it's just the lack of a second email that got me a bit worried is all.

Hey there,

To confirm, we did have a window this morning where cartel coin and subscription purchases did not process properly. We are looking for a solution to address anyone who hit this issue but in the meantime feel free to contact customer support.

They are working normally now so don't worry about any future transactions.

Thanks.

-eric

Been over 24 hours...still dont have my coins...

So, what exactly is going to be done?

I have yet to receive the cartel coins that I purchased before the weekend when the processing system was down. Since then, I've gotten my monthly grant for my subscription, but have not received the 1,000 cartel coins I purchased around 2 am EST on Friday, November 1st.

Is there any updates as to when these cartel coins are going to be released? Thank you.