Game Update 7.0.2 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Notes:

• Use Ctrl+F and keyword to check if the bug you encounter is a known issue.
  • The list is actively updated with new issues reported.

UNDER INVESTIGATION

• Level sync/bolster across various content of the game
  • The team is investigating why Companions are underperforming in level synced content.
  • Players can't defeat Darth Malgus in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint - Story Mode. Thread.
    • Our team is currently investigating the issue. Current workaround: Stick to the outer perimeter of the fight (by the stone path but not beyond the pillars) when Malgus uses the Relentless Assault Ability.

[*]We're aware that augments and color crystals are currently not applying stats in level synched content. Including PvP.

---------- KNOWN ISSUES GAME UPDATE 7.0.2 ----------

Full list of patch notes is available here: Game Update 7.0.2.

• Some of the Heroic Missions can only be progressed by the phase owner when played as a group. Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - There is no animation on a friendly target when casting the Jedi Sage "Preserved Force Armor" ability on them. Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The Tionese Gear pieces have the Imperial appearance for both factions. Thread.
  • Claiming currency rewards from Galactic Seasons 2 mails while at cap will delete them.
  • An error message is displayed when opening the Conquest tab.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Season 2 Objectives are still visible in the Conquest Objectives tab and are progressing despite the end of the season.
  • Hands appear without texture (in black) in the Preview window and cutscenes when equipping the Valkorion's Royal Gauntlets. Thread.
  • The game crashes when 2 Fractured Ashla Lightsabers are added to the outfit at the same time. Workaround: Add one lightsaber at a time. Thread and Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Treek's Bowcaster cannot be reequipped after being removed. Error message: "You do not have the required class to use that item". Thread
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The Operative "Debilitate" Ability and Scoundrel "Dirty Kick" Ability don't have the same Cooldown. Thread
  • Completing Personal Conquest during a GSF match doesn't give charge for the Technological Advancements Mission. Thread
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Tactical items are sent via in-game mail or added to the Ship equipment when switching Combat Style while the inventory only has a certain amount of slots available. Thread.
  • Not every Operation terminal is offering the new Operation Weekly Missions after the weekly reset. Some Operation terminals are still offering the old weeklies. Thread.
  • Players on Dantooine don't get their level shifted to the mobs level on the planet. Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Anniversary vendor is selling Galactic Star Fighter paint jobs depending on combat styles instead of factions. Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The rested XP does not increase when a character is logged out in a rest zone. Thread.
  • Boss abilities that are supposed to target the nearest player are not working as intended in several Operations. Thread.
  • When stamping a weapon in the outfitter, the damage values of a character in "Character details" will be changed to 0 for base damage. Thread.
    • This is purely visual within the character sheet. Effective in-game damage is unaffected.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Pulse Cannon is not receiving the 40% damage increase from Pulse Engine. Thread.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Players can’t access the Cartel Market when turning Syndicate Plans to QI’Us Dnar on Nar Shaddaa while the Welcome Window is opened.

• Current workaround: Reloading the IU and changing area fixes the issue.

[*]While in a PvP instance, inspecting a player of the opposite faction on your team shows your faction inside the window.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Players can claim Revan's weapons from the Companions & Contacts window during Echoes of Oblivion Mission.

[*]Items' visual effects are visible for all the outfitter slots even for ones where the item is not present after the player logs out and back in.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Weapons in the GTN display damage 0 in the tooltip.

[*]Hovering over items of vendors’ inventory is not highlighting the item or opening the item tooltip.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Revitalize Package is not working for Sorcerers. Thread

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The currency bags mention the old names of the currencies:

• Conquest Commendation instead of Medal of Commendation
    • Daily Resource Matrix instead of Aquatic Resource Matrix
    • OP-1 Catalyst instead of Hazardous Matter Catalyst
    • WZ-1 Accelerant instead of Thyrsian Production Accelerant
    • FP-1 Stabilizer instead of Decurion Isotope Stabilizer

[*]Any items that follow the player’s character may display visual issues when first summoned. This bug applies to the following items:

• Darth Malgus’s Command Chamber Mount
    • B-44 Marshal Mount

• The team is targeting a fix for this bug in a future patch. In the meantime, players simply need to resummon those items to resolve the issue.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - In rare cases, a dye does not apply properly on an armor piece in the gear tab.

Players can use any of the following workarounds for the dye to be applied properly:

• Transition to another area
    • Click the gear as outfit box
    • Unequip and then equip the item again

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Completing Traitor Among the Chiss Flashpoint doesn't give points for the completion of the "Legacies of the Ambitious and Deceitful" Seasonal Objective. Thread

---------- BUGS CURRENTLY TRACKED BY THE TEAM ----------

GENERAL

• The PTS 318 Gear vendor is visible on the Fleet mini-map Republic Side. Thread.
  • Despite being removed from the game since Game Update 7.0, Fanged God Form tactical item still appears in the requirements of the Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder Achievement. Thread and Thread.
  • Guild Heraldry and Guild information are not correctly displayed when inspected. Thread
  • NEW - Scrapper Scoundrel's active Ability "Shank Shot" doesn't apply any debuff while "The Best Defense" or "Setup Shot" mods are selected. Thread.
  • Opening the Galaxy Map is showing the player’s character or companion for a few frames.
  • Values in tooltips for Abilities do not update to their level-synced values.
  • Creating a boosted character using a Commander’s Character Token will result in having only a couple abilities in the hotbar.
  • The unsheathe weapon animation in the Combat Style does not reflect the selected Combat Style faction.
  • Droids on Manaan cannot be harvested with the Scavenging Crew skill.
  • Before looting, if a group member is out of range of a Group Loot, the loot will be distributed to another group member in the loot window. Returning to within range will cause the loot to be properly redistributed to the correct member in the loot window.
  • The opening text crawl (prologue cinematic) is missing for new characters.
  • The visual effect of the High Roller Shades (Nar Shaddaa Nightlife reward) disappears after certain cinematics.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - When interacting with the Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold Directory, players will receive a "subscribe" message even if they are Subscribers.
  • Players with a full inventory will not be able to claim Cartel Coins Rewards Level.
  • Players are able to go through textures by using the “Charging In” Ability on an enemy close to a texture in Shroud of Memory.
  • The Dye module slot tooltip is reversed with the Amplifier slot in the Modification window.

WINDOW

• The Activity window tab hotkey shortcut is missing.
  • There is an empty box next to the Customization Appearance slot for some companions in the Companion window.
  • The Malgus’ Command Chamber is not centered when viewed in the Preview window.

COMPANIONS

• Companions are shown with weapons in the Companion window even if there is no weapon equipped.
  • Companion’s stats don’t change when selecting another role on the Ship.
  • Master Ranos' customizations can't be unlocked in the Collections. Thread.

CURRENCIES

• Currencies cannot be linked in Chat.

CHARACTER SHEET

• The character camera in the Preview window cannot be dragged.
  • Players can encounter visual issues in the Character Sheet resulting in blocks of randomly colored pixels.
  • Iokath polymorphs are clipping with the character in the Character Sheet.
  • The Loadout Update pop-up window becomes unresponsive after closing the Character Sheet window.

ITEMS

• The holster of the Ancient Force-Imbued Blade is misplaced after a phase change. Thread. Thread. Thread.
  • The Rocket Boost visual effect of the Havoc Squad Armor Set is detached from the character. Thread.
  • Multiple Underworld Exchange Armor sets and weapons can't be unlocked in Collections. Thread
  • Deconstructing items from the Material Inventory, GTN, mail, and player trade does not grant Augment Slot Components. Thread.
    • Workaround: Augment slots are granted if the player crafts one item of the same type and merges the stacks.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The Locked and Loaded Legendary item does not apply the healing increase as stated in the tooltip.

• Note: The damage increase works as intended.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 is missing texture. Thread.

[*]Upgrading gear with Augments or Dyes via vendor trade-in destroys those gear mods if they are not removed prior to upgrading.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Players who still own Command Crates in their inventory cannot open those anymore due to the removal of Renown Stash. Players can destroy those crates to empty their inventory as they will be removed with a future patch.

[*]Dispatcher Package Legendary Implant for Sith Marauder/Jedi Sentinel is not affecting Massacre/Blade Rush causing one discipline to not get full effect of the Implant.

[*]The proc indicators (glowing borders) of the following Abilities: “Rail Shot”, “Mag Shot”, and “Emergency Scan” are not present after activating Supercharged Gas.

[*]Juvenile Rancors pets can't be unlocked in the Collections.

[*]Steadfast Master's Robes bug:

• The fingers of the Steadfast Master's gloves are rendering black when previewed or during cutscenes. Thread
    • There is a thin line on the right leg of the Steadfast Master's Leggings. Thread
    • The character's hands disappear when wearing the Steadfast Master's Gloves with the Revered Master's Robes. Thread

MISSIONS

• Lieutenant Xorem doesn't appear on Ord Mantell for several players. Thread.
  • The Anti-rad Injector is removed from the Mission inventory when the "Black Hole" Daily Mission is auto-completing. This bug is preventing players from completing the Mission without taking damage unless they use Quick Travel.
  • There is a typo in the Mission tracker steps of the "Deep Trouble" Bonus Mission.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - UI is flashing on the screen during the cinematic where Z0-OM is scanning in the Shroud of Memory Mission.
  • The VO of the Female Sith Warrior on Manaan is not matching the subtitles in one scene - Imperial Side.
  • The “Technological Advancements” Mission is not scaled with the character’s level - Imperial characters.
  • Players can't use their ability bar after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan Storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the Mission storyline. Thread.
    • Current workaround: Click on CTRL+U twice to reload the Interface.

[*]Players are teleported to the wrong location after being polymorphed into a Cargo Loader Droid in the Manaan storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the storyline. Thread.

• Current workaround: Transport to the Fleet and launch the Mission again.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The jump PLC displays "OBJECT HAS NO NAME" in its description/tooltip. Thread.

[*]There are discrepancies in Zenith's outfits in the Relentless Ambitions Mission. Thread

FLASHPOINTS

• The Proximity Blaster Ability in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint is missing its visual effect.
  • One player receives Isotopes Stabilizers twice after defeating the final boss in Depths of Manaan Flashpoint - Master Mode.
  • After defeating the first boss, players that are in a party are unable to interact with the terminal making them unable to progress through “The Eternal Championship: Solo+” Flashpoint.

OPERATIONS

• Isotope Stabilizers unintentionally drop the same quantity for Operations in Story, Veteran, and Master Modes.
  • The same amount of Isotope Stabilizers is dropped for 16p and 8p difficulties.

GALACTIC SEASONS

• Season Objectives appear as Conquest Objectives in chat.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - The season timer disappears when the “Galactic Seasons” window is displayed.

CLASSES

• Guard and Shatter Slug Abilities appear twice in the quickbar when the “Heavy Flamethrower” ability is selected.

LOADOUTS

• There is no warning message when attempting to sell items saved in a Loadout.
  • The Character Model in the preview does not update/refresh to reflect the correct Outfitter appearance when switching between Loadouts in the Loadout tab of the Character Sheet.
  • When changing Discipline, a warning dialogue does not specify the name of the Loadout affected.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.1 - Closing the Loadout Naming window with “X” when creating a new Loadout creates a new Loadout instead of simply closing the window.
  • Activating a Loadout with saved broken gear will fail to equip it on the character and no warning message will be displayed.

EVENTS

• THE ALL WORLDS ULTIMATE SWOOP RALLY
    • It is not possible to complete the Blatant Beks, Horizon’s Razors, and Pit Screamers Perfection Achievement on Tatooine and Onderon. Thread

FEAST OF PROSPERITY

• The claim button is missing in the Collections for all unlocked Event Emotes making Legacy characters unable to use the Emotes unless they are bought again.
    • When throwing the Nexy Tongue on the grill in the Cooking Mini-game, players need to throw it below the indicator instead of onto the grill. Thread

PVP

• There are several issues in the Voidstar Warzone:
    • The round timer is ending before it runs out resulting in an early end of the match.
    • Defenders can be pulled back over the bridge after respawning on the other side.

[*]Characters that use Phase Walk (Sith Sorcerer/Jedi Sage) are sent back to the cast position if Force Push (Sith Juggernaut/Jedi Guardian) reaches them in-between the cast and the teleport of Phase Walk.

STEAM - BITRAIDER

• Players on Steam and Bitraider will not be able to see SWTOR's new trailer "Disorder" in-game. It will be made available in our next build.
    • In the meantime, you can watch it

Edited by CommunityTeam

I did countless heroics during 6.0 time and i just finished proper heroic run after 7.0.2. and i must say the companions are better, BUT still weaker and not on the same level across low level planets.

example:

Tatooine: companions feel around 85-90% of their 6.0 combat capability. not perfect but ok-ish.

Voss: here they feel weaker than that, guesstimate 60-70% maybe? noticeable difference.

Edited by Darittha

The change to "The Fix an issue on several Pummeler’s Lightsaber items which incorrectly had Alacrity instead of Critical Rating." is madness at this stage of the game .what ever it "should have been" we where just working around what it was

This breaks a number of my Augmented 326 "finished" armor builds and looks like any toon I have that uses a Blue Supreme Decurion Pummeler's Lightsaber as primary (these changed from Alacrity to Critical) will need to be rebuilt. So all the credits and time I took to build Augments, install Aug Kits, balance the tertiary stats to get something that was finished was all a waste as I now have multiple toons that are now 523 too low on alacrity and "benefiting" from more critical. A quick look at a couple looks like I will have to pull 5 Critical Augs and craft / install 5 Alacrity Augs costing me credits to extract / re-install augments and leave me with multiple bound to Legacy Critical Augs I have no use for

Edited by NoirCordis

'Technological Advancements' quest does not progress when reaching Personal Conquest weekly goal via GSF.

Reported months earlier, here, here, etc.

In the latter one reply from the staff member who completely missed the point of the issue exists, but nothing else despite people bringing this to the attention repeatedly.

MISSIONS

• The Anti-rad Injector is removed from the Mission inventory when the "Black Hole" Daily Mission is auto-completing. This bug is preventing players from completing the Mission without taking damage unless they use Quick Travel.

is that really a bug though? or just common sense

if the mission autocompletes without a turn in. it's working as intended

the player just has to save the first switch for last.

• kill the mobs guarding the first switch just to loot the anti-rad injector. apply it on yourself
  • proceed to activate switches number 2, number 3 and number 4 past the floor is lava
  • apply the second anti-rad injector looted further in the instance, make the return trip to the first switch
  • return to the first switch and activate it to complete the mission and remove the mission items from mission inventory

Edited by Falensawino

Since yesterday I got this "lovely" bug. It seems this error does have a long history ( for years ). "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection (206)". Its sad to see you did not fix it yet. So tell me what should I do about it ?

I did delete patch files as it was a hint given from previous years. I did delete the whole game : not I cant even reinstall it.

It does bother me because I have a subscription but still I cant play but the main issue is : God know when it will be fixed, when I can play again and most probably this week I will not be able to do my 7 Season 2 Weekly quests.

Accidentaly removed Treek's bowcaster from her, now can't give it back, as the game says that "you can't use this weapon with your class", even though I am dragging it right into companion's weapon slot. Not sure if it happens with other companions, tech support did not provide any reply, and this bug is not mentioned here

Can The Team confirm that? Or someone else who has this bug?

its nice to see such a comprehensive list but this really makes me not want to play until i can clear some story mode fp without the headaches... my sub hasn't dropped since launch and i've been playing since closed beta... this is the first time i've been this discouraged to play... mostly due to gearing/grind, losing abilities and all the bugs... keep up the work, hope to see the game find its legs by 7.2.

Why is the Issue with Group Questing objectives not showing on this known issues list?

I'm trying to play with my kids continuing our questing with our Jedi, and so far 1 out 5 quests stop progressing for one or two of us. This is so broken that none of us want to play the way we usually do.

Please add this to the known list, as it has been an issue since 7.0!

Such as : https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10030062

'Technological Advancements' quest does not progress when reaching Personal Conquest weekly goal via GSF.

Reported months earlier, here, here, etc.

In the latter one reply from the staff member who completely missed the point of the issue exists, but nothing else despite people bringing this to the attention repeatedly.

+1. Just completed weekly via GSF on Trooper - did not get credit for Technological Advancements.

Issue present ever since you removed class buffs as active buff and made them into passives. Periodically, after various group activities, one of class buffs just stops working, and doesnt reapply even after log out/log in, instance change etc, then, randomly comes back. That can be tracked stat-wise, since all the buffs appear on character buff window, but stats differ. Edited by Lanahat

Not sure if this is a bug or what, but I'm getting horrible input delay and lag from the server, this has been happening for about 2 weeks now, and only got worse after the new update. A few others in game reported the same. Makeb is virtually unplayable for me.

Not so much an issue, more of an inconvenience, can you revert back to using Daily Resource Matrix for buying 320 gear, many find it hard to come by conquest commendations, plus a lot of us have max capped out daily resource matrix's with literally nothing to spend them on, before the update a lot of use brought 320 gear to get rid of them then reverse engineer to get a few extra tech frags, and now we can't even do that anymore so they just collect dust and give us that constant annoying pop up about being maxed out and I can't switch it off because I don't see group invites etc then -.-

Not so much an issue, more of an inconvenience, can you revert back to using Daily Resource Matrix for buying 320 gear, many find it hard to come by conquest commendations, plus a lot of us have max capped out daily resource matrix's with literally nothing to spend them on, before the update a lot of use brought 320 gear to get rid of them then reverse engineer to get a few extra tech frags, and now we can't even do that anymore so they just collect dust and give us that constant annoying pop up about being maxed out and I can't switch it off because I don't see group invites etc then -.-

320 gear still uses the same mats, before the update you used conquest comendation to buy 320 gear and deconstruct, now you just buy the tech frag bag

Edited by ebinhovdloca

I wrote a week ago when you released patch 7.0.2 that my game is not patching because of an error/bug : "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection (206)". I was not able to play since last tuesday ( april 26 ). Since I am trying everyday to see if this is fixed : I delete and try to install the game but is not working since that 206 Error.

I am a subscriber and at this moment I am getting nothing for my money.

More than that now I am one week lacking with my Season Two weekly missions to unlock stuff.

Sadly It seem you dont give a "duck" about this.

Will you do something about this issue ?! Or should I just end my subscription and move on ?!

Last night, I finished a personal conquest via GSF. I did not receive the charges on my Neuro Key. Is this a known issue?

GSF has no charges for that quest itself, however it is a bug that the conquest 34 points didn't count.

Edited by Toraak