cant buy fallen master ranos customization 1 unlock in collections

emperorruby

The customizations are Bound to Legacy. They don't need to be unlocked for account in Collections, you can just trade (mail) them between characters. Presumably this is to keep people from exploiting it as an account-wide unlock by buying the Season tokens multiple times on multiple Legacies. Edited by NekoAggelou

The customizations are Bound to Legacy. They don't need to be unlocked for account in Collections, you can just trade (mail) them between characters. Presumably this is to keep people from exploiting it as an account-wide unlock by buying the Season tokens multiple times on multiple Legacies.
then why does it give you the option in the first place

I have bought Master Ranos customization 1 along with Darth Hexid 2 and Hoth C2-N2, both of which are unlockable for 10 Cartel Coins, but Ranos's customization keeps saying, that I have insufficient funds, which mean, it would around or more than 2 tuning unlocks in collections.

Also, I noticed, that Corellian Bunker Buster Aurek is show with image of Evenfall blaster rifle rather than the one of the assault cannon

As title says, and basically going with all of the other threads, all of Master Ranos customizations are unable to be unlocked.

I have the CC, attempting to unlock brings up the window to add CC even though I have enough to purchase. And the amount needed to unlock isn't listed when attempting to unlcok.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding the bugs with Master Ranos' customizations.

Our team is aware of this bug and investigating it. For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Master Ranos' customizations can't be unlocked in the Collections.

Darth Hexid 2 and Hoth C2-N2, both of which are unlockable for 10 Cartel Coins,

I haven't gotten the Hexid customization yet, though it's one of my goals with login tokens, so I assumed it worked the same way as Ranos and BioWare just didn't want us to abuse the unlocks. I suppose I was wrong.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

I encountered a bug regarding all three character customizations for Master Ranos from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall. After unlocking them in my Collections, I cannot pay Cartel Coins to claim those customizations for my other characters. The window tells me that I have not enough Cartel Coins to purchase it, but I have more than enough on my account. Please fix. Edited by Phazonfreak

• 1 month later...
Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding the bugs with Master Ranos' customizations.

Our team is aware of this bug and investigating it. For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Master Ranos' customizations can't be unlocked in the Collections.

how about the companion itself?

could people who unlocked Master Ranos during Dark vs. Light in 2016 be able to unlock in collections without having to rebuy the companion from the galactic season token vendor. Please

Every previous subscriber reward companion was fixed to be able to unlock in collections except for Master Ranos

video of a new level 1 character not being able to add the mailbox ranos to collections: https://i.imgur.com/ONHxKxp.mp4 (heavily compressed and automatically resized)

same video but uploaded to different sites if the imgur was too small to read

youtube compression:

discord no compression upload: (12.1MB) cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964348484520116254/966406383312461824/ranos_in_collections_pls_exported.mp4

Edited by Falensawino

how about the companion?

could people who unlocked Master Ranos during Dark vs. Light in 2016 be able to unlock in collections without having to rebuy the companion from the galactic season token vendor.

Every previous subscriber reward companion was fixed to be able to unlock in collections except for Master Ranos

video of a new level 1 character not being able to add the mailbox ranos to collections: https://i.imgur.com/ONHxKxp.mp4 (heavily compressed and automatically resized)

youtube:

discord upload: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964348484520116254/966406383312461824/ranos_in_collections_pls_exported.mp4

I have the same bug. I got Master Ranos way back when it was first given out but I can't unlock it collections

04.26.2022 , 11:06 AM

I have purchased all 3 Customizations for Master Ranos from the Galactic Seasons vendor but am unable to unlock them for my account. When I attempt to unlock, it does not list a price... it just says to add more Cartel Coins even though I have over 10k.. I also bought the 2 Customizations for Darth Hexid and had no problem unlocking those.

Patch Notes said this issue was fixed: I just verified it is not fixed... I closed game & logged back in just in case the patch wasn't fully installed but I get same error to add more CC.

Server: Satele Shan

Character: Limz

Faction: Republic

The customizations are Bound to Legacy. They don't need to be unlocked for account in Collections, you can just trade (mail) them between characters. Presumably this is to keep people from exploiting it as an account-wide unlock by buying the Season tokens multiple times on multiple Legacies.

Yeah but what happens when we actually chose to buy it on another server with the tokens that were collected for this sole purpose ? :(

PS : All three Ranos customizations are bugged this way

as stated, we cannot just mail them to ourselves on another server. I received an answer that they added it to known issues and closed my thread (I couldn't find the original thread after a search- maybe I spelled Ranos wrong?)

Anyway, I'm having the same issue as others. purchased it on Santele Shan and cannot unlock it on Star Forge, it is asking for more credit coins although I have over 2200 in there.:eek:

• 3 weeks later...
how about the companion itself?

could people who unlocked Master Ranos during Dark vs. Light in 2016 be able to unlock in collections without having to rebuy the companion from the galactic season token vendor. Please

youtube compression:

discord no compression upload: (12.1MB) cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964348484520116254/966406383312461824/ranos_in_collections_pls_exported.mp4

Why do you need to unlock something that you get in your mailbox at toon creation? I haven't had any issues at all regarding any of the items I receive in my mail. Unless you accidentally delete the mail, I can't see any reason why you need to unlock it in collections. Seems like a waste of CC's to me.

For the same reason. Not everyone plays on only one server. If you unlock it for your ACCOUNT you have it on every server. Mailing can only be done between characters on same server, same with stronghold legacy.