Test Center News
Welcome to the Public Test Server!
Welcome! The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Public Test Server is in place to test future game content and bug fixes and is available to all players with an active subscription. The server should be available the majority of the time.
Because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers. The Public Test Server patch notes will be provided in English, French, and German.
To access the Public Test Server:
- Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic launcher using your username and password.
- Click the Settings button (gear) in the bottom left corner of the launcher
- Under “Enable Public Test Server Access”, select “Yes”
- Click “Save”
- Now the bottom left corner will have two buttons: select the new button next to settings
- Under "Pick an Environment" select "Public Test"
- Click "Next" and you will begin patching on the Public Test Server*
- Click "Play"
*Please note that the initial patch download will be very large, as you will be installing an additional version of the game client. Any future patches will be significantly smaller.
At this time, we will not be providing Customer Support for the Public Test Server. Attempts to file in-game will result in an error and will not be processed. However, we encourage you to use these forums for feedback and bug reporting. All gameplay policies are still in place.
Your feedback and participation are truly appreciated. We encourage you to create a character, level up, and help us test future content for Star Wars: The Old Republic!