Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for all Classes Level 15 and up!
The Bounty Brokers Association needs you! The BBA has taken in too many contracts for their regular membership to handle and is asking anyone Level 15 and above to answer the call of bounty hunting between November 12 – 19, 2013. Interested? We thought so!
Here’s how to get started:
1. First, travel to the Imperial or Republic fleet reachable by your ship’s galaxy map, transit shuttles, or the Emergency Fleet Pass.
2. Then head to any of the four elevators on the main floor and look for BBA representative NPCs standing near carbonized bounties:
3. They will give you a one-time mission to head to the Cartel Bazaar, where you can look for these mission terminals:
4. From these terminals, you will be able to choose only Henchman Bounties for the first five days of the event (one a day per character). Complete five to access high-profile targets or “Kingpins” missions, meaning greater difficulty, fun and rewards!
5. Choose your mission and track these dangerous criminals. Once located, bring them to justice by either killing or freezing them in a carbonite block!
If you are late to the party, don’t worry. The event will come back soon and you will be able to resume where you left off, so start the event now even if you missed a few days!
So what are you waiting for? Join the fun now, invite your friends and help the BBA clean its long list of contracts between November 12-19, 2013 and you will be greatly rewarded for your efforts. Prepare your favorite weapons and let the scum (and credits) hunt begin!
Visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/info/in-game-events or the Bounty Contract Week Blog for more details!