Whether your team gathers resources or you acquire them through other means, they’ll be the cornerstone of crafting. Depending on how you choose to specialize, your crew will be able to construct armor, weapons, implants, or other types of useful items and gear. You can use these items yourself or put them up on the open market for profit. You’ll receive Crew Skill reports even while you’re away from the ship, and if one of your companions returns with the schematics for a valuable item, you can assign someone else to start crafting the item right away on the ship’s workstation without having to return to the ship! Crafting skills are very specialized disciplines; for your three Crew Skills slots, you’ll be able to select one Crafting skill for your crew to master.
Crafting Skills include:
– the ability to work with hard metals and electronic shielding to construct all types of personal armor
– the skill of constructing blasters, blaster rifles and upgrades
– the delicate work of constructing Jedi and Sith artifacts
– the engineering of performance-enhancing chemical serums and biological implants
- the technical expertise to construct gadgets and components for Droids and high-tech armors
– the art of creating lighter outfits and armors that are imbued with supernatural qualities