SPOILS OF WAR
SPOILS OF WAR
Game Update 2.8
Release Date: June 10, 2014
WIN BIG ON NAR SHADDAA, GET DOUBLE PVP REWARDS, AND MORE!
ON THE SMUGGLER’S MOON, NO WISH IS TOO GRAND
From extravagant celebrations on Nar Shaddaa to arena pit fights, prove your superior wealth and power in Game Update 2.8: Spoils of War!
SPOILS OF WAR IN-GAME EVENT
(JUNE 10TH - AUGUST 19TH)
Celebrate Soovada* on Nar Shaddaa, where extravagance is the standard and luck is simply a way of life. Each year, rival Hutt Clans travel to the Smuggler’s Moon to compete with other high rollers for rewards fit for the galaxy’s most elite.
- Feel the thrill of testing your luck on the slot machines at the dazzling Star Cluster and Club Vertica casinos.
- Trade your credits for special tokens to use on the slot machines for a chance to win lavish rewards!
- Win big and drive away with the brand new Vectron Magnus Speeder or wrangle your very own Kingpin’s Rancor. With so many prizes, there’s a jackpot just around the corner!
*Protocol Droid Translation: “Spoils of War” in Huttese. An annual celebration popularized on Nar Shaddaa.
DOUBLE YOUR REWARDS IN SPACE AND GROUND PVP
For three weeks at a time, get greater rewards in PvP!
- June 10th – July 1st: Jump into Galactic Starfigher and get double Fleet Requisition and credit rewards for your efforts.
- July 1st – July 22nd: Fight opponents in any Warzone for double Warzone Commendations and credit rewards. Plus, trade in your commendations for tokens to spend in the Nar Shaddaa slot machines!
NOTE: Increased rewards only apply to the rewards on the scorecard at the end of matches, not the rewards you get from daily/weekly missions.
FIGHT NIGHTMARE MODE: DREAD PALACE
Return to Oricon to face off against Dread Masters Bestia, Tyrans, Calphayrus, and Raptus, who are now more powerful than ever before.
Put your team’s coordination and strength to the ultimate test and reap your just rewards.
JUMP INTO NEW STARFIGHTER VARIANTS
Two new Starfighters are ready to add to your Hangar!
- Skirmisher Gunship – Snipe enemies from afar while still being a deadly contender in dogfights.
- Assault Bomber – This heavy fighter supports their team with a focus on mines or drones.
NEW GROUPFINDER FOR STORY MODE OPERATIONS
Team up and experience Story Mode Operations more easily than before!
- New Rotating Schedule – 8 man Story Mode Operations will be available on a rotating basis, indicated in the GroupFinder window.
- Bolstered – Players who meet the level requirement of the Operation will be bolstered so that they can experience the story without having to gear up beforehand.
- Improved Rewards – Earn additional Commendations when you fight through Operations using the GroupFinder!