Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilius

Rayla_Felana
12.29.2011 , 12:11 AM | #11
Darth Nihilus is a dark horse, he(If we can even call him human) is neither Sith nor Jedi, he is just the dark side, he was only ever even weakened by feeding off of Echoes and wounds in the force, its the only reason he was killed, he could strip away force power from anyone at anytime, clearly this didn't work on Meetra Surik, he could very well be the most powerful Dark Side entity of all time, we just don't know, and i doubt we ever will.

Skoll-
12.29.2011 , 04:28 AM | #12
Keep in mind Nihilus left his physical body behind to inhabit his armor. That's pretty bad-*** to me.

Reaulsy
12.29.2011 , 04:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll- View Post
Keep in mind Nihilus left his physical body behind to inhabit his armor. That's pretty bad-*** to me.
I agree! I know we've had some pretty powerful Sith Lords that have created empires but the fact that Nihilius fought for nothing other than to consume beings and the force.. pretty sadistic stuff.

"The less said of that one, the better—even a stray thought may draw him." - Kreia
Lord Mahrr Cain
Sith
Juggernaut
"There won't be a heart left beating!"

Dslayer
12.29.2011 , 05:08 AM | #14
...Wait. He left his physically body and inhabited his armour? Okay... that is pretty bad ***.

9/10 !!
" Nothing is true; everything is permitted. " - Assassin's Creed

Skoll-
12.29.2011 , 05:14 AM | #15
His body was just rotting away so he just said **** it and transferred the essence of his being into his armor. If KOTOR 2 wasn't so rushed, the ending and his story probably would have been way more epic and fleshed out.

Chromiie
12.29.2011 , 05:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll- View Post
His body was just rotting away so he just said **** it and transferred the essence of his being into his armor. If KOTOR 2 wasn't so rushed, the ending and his story probably would have been way more epic and fleshed out.
Obsidian planned to patch in the content but Lucas Arts are *****. Download the restored content mod. Really Kotor 2 > Kotor 1.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader

soujirop
12.29.2011 , 07:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Chromiie View Post
Obsidian planned to patch in the content but Lucas Arts are *****. Download the restored content mod. Really Kotor 2 > Kotor 1.
Agree. And Kreia rocks, lol

CDSzafraniec
12.29.2011 , 09:29 AM | #18
The KotoR2 restored content is pretty sweet...you actually get so much more wrapped up in the end-game.

Vurdikt
12.30.2011 , 02:52 PM | #19
Definitely a 10/10 as far as raw power goes. The guy could devour an entire planets life force. But he had weaknesses, such as being a slave to his hunger, and almost inability to comprehend an individual being (he was so powerful he saw whole planets through the force, but not someone right in front of him). However....

The Sith Emperor demonstrated a similar ability on Nathema, yet still manages to maintain his free will and mental acuity. He is thus arguably far more dangerous.

Spoilers above in black font.

Ludoscape
12.30.2011 , 05:40 PM | #20
Your spoiler shield ( "black font" ) is not working