6.0 in a nutshell so far

Lhancelot

1. Crafting. Crafting now will require 10 of this to make 10 of this to make 10 of this and then require conquest rewards gained mostly via guild activities. Large guild crafters will benefit from this change, while solo crafters will not.

2. Gear rewards. Gear rewards can be lesser gears, even green unmoddable gears. Basically it sounds to me like the new gearing system is like the RNG crate system where you spend tons of time just grinding for crap you don't need, disintegrating it for UCs. RNG at it's finest.

3. Stats. To get the most out of gears, alacrity will no longer be an option because too much crit will be lost if alacrity is added for faster gameplay. Basically to use alacrity you will gimp your crit.

4. Gearing vendors. There is an RNG factor to gears bought off the gearing vendors as an extra layer to make gearing even more of a crap shoot on the gearing roulette wheel. RNG added to the RNG.

5. Different gear sets and tactical items. Mostly people complain that there are clear best sets, the rest are gimmicky so the appearance of options is illusion as you will be forced to use a specific set and ignore the others.

6. Nautolans. Yes, a new race is being added. (imo adding racial options to the game is nice.) Some claim the female heads are disproportionately small, so hopefully the developers can fix that. Most seem to be content with the options given which include scars and different sets of tentacles worn in different ways.

7. Bolster. Bolster will push stats to the highest rating to avoid gear gaps in WZs. Supposedly customization of your build in PVP will come down to the gear set/tactical items you choose as gear stats will have little to no impact on your performance in the WZ.

I think that's the gist of 6.0, from what I can tell from PTS forums and social media platforms that are describing the changes coming with 6.0. Did I miss anything?

Edited by Lhancelot

1. Crafting. Crafting now will require 10 of this to make 10 of this to make 10 of this and then require conquest rewards gained mostly via guild activities. Large guild crafters will benefit from this change, while solo crafters will not.

2. Gear rewards. Gear rewards can be lesser gears, even green unmoddable gears. Basically it sounds to me like the new gearing system is like the RNG crate system where you spend tons of time just grinding for crap you don't need, disintegrating it for UCs. RNG at it's finest.

3. Stats. To get the most out of gears, alacrity will no longer be an option because too much crit will be lost if alacrity is added for faster gameplay. Basically to use alacrity you will gimp your crit.

4. Gearing vendors. There is an RNG factor to gears bought off the gearing vendors as an extra layer to make gearing even more of a crap shoot on the gearing roulette wheel. RNG added to the RNG.

5. Different gear sets and tactical items. Mostly people complain that there are clear best sets, the rest are gimmicky so the appearance of options is illusion as you will be forced to use a specific set and ignore the others.

6. Nautolans. Yes, a new race is being added. (imo adding racial options to the game is nice.)

7. Bolster. Bolster will push stats to the highest rating to avoid gear gaps in WZs. Supposedly customization of your build in PVP will come down to the gear set/tactical items you choose as gear stats will have little to no impact on your performance in the WZ.

I think that's the gist of 6.0, from what I can tell from PTS forums and social media platforms that are describing the changes coming with 6.0. Did I miss anything?

IMO... this covers the bulk of it! Not too much more to report on companions, SH ideas or too much more of anything else. This seems to be the focal point for now!

Thanks !

IMO... this covers the bulk of it! Not too much more to report on companions, SH ideas or too much more of anything else. This seems to be the focal point for now!

Thanks !

You welcome! I just compiled what I seen on the PTS forums and a little bit from Vulkk tbh. But, hey for people that didn't see the PTS forums or other media outlets regarding 6.0 here is what I seen mostly.

I figured if I missed something someone else can add it here if they want.