Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Tsillah
12.28.2011 , 01:58 AM | #21
I think the real point is that there aren't enough romance options. Right now there is one per character or something and if you don't like that one, that's it.
Bioware in their other games usually have multiple romance options for your character. So you haveplenty of choice. Also for same gender relationships.

Also, if you play a sith inquisitor, you get 1 female and 4 male companions...where's the balance in that?

I hope more companions will become available in not too long a time, because it's a bit limited at the moment.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

Ommm
12.28.2011 , 02:01 AM | #22
This is good stuff. Need more girl gamers posting.

Dibuk
12.28.2011 , 02:07 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CheesecakeCzar View Post
EDIT: I'm bagging him when they release same-gender romance arcs!
It's not in the game!? WTH? Here I was hoping for some twi'lek special girlfriends... ANGRY!
In umbris potestas est

CheesecakeCzar
12.28.2011 , 02:08 AM | #24
I know right? Vector would totally be into me too.
Nobody expects <The Imperial Inquisition>! (RP-PvP) Aid us in our mission to hunt down all traitors and dissenters within the Sith Empire!
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/37572/imperial-inquisition CE VIP

Gomla
12.28.2011 , 03:58 AM | #25
I admit, that had me laughing.

I may have shed a single manly laugh tear.

Shaz
12.28.2011 , 04:07 AM | #26
Ok, I'll admit I am seriously creeped out about this.

Like, gigantic Can O'Raid, supersized Bug Zapper, running screaming battlecries while armed with a mighty flyswatter KILL-ALL-THE-BUGS creeped out.

I don't really want to level my IA any longer. I definitely won't be romancing this guy, and not only that, I don't even want him as a companion.

BUGS.

Yeeuch.

The_True_Izanagi
12.28.2011 , 04:10 AM | #27
Actually Doesn't the sith warrior get Vette+ another girl as romance options.. Bounty hunters get Mako...which is all i ever need
Name: Tosh, Profession:Bounty Hunter, Specialization:Power Tech,
Original join Date: June 19th 2009

Zero_Gravitas
12.28.2011 , 04:17 AM | #28
OP: You're nuts. Vector is one of the greatest companions in the game. His personality is fantastic, though he's subtle so some may miss the humor of it, including in the romantic scenes.

You want a terrible IA romance? Ensign Temple. Seriously insecure chick right there.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about.

KEKHAN
12.28.2011 , 04:23 AM | #29
Interesting, my ex said the same thing about me

YevtheDestroyer
12.29.2011 , 03:43 AM | #30
I was sooooo excited about romances in this game. I love Alistair in DAO and I even suffered through the whining of Anders is DA2. I was so excited to see who would be my next experience. I jumped to alderaan early just to meet my romanceable character.

ONLY TO FIND OUT HE IS A BUGMAN

Srsly? A bug man? what the whaaat!!!! I am a girl, I dont like bugs and I dont like men who are basically a skin over a bug. I frantically searched the internet to check, he must cease being a bugman at some point right????? BIOWARE WOULD NOT FORCE THIS ON ME RIGHT?!?!?!

WRONG

I am so severely disapointed. I thought about dropping my agent all together. The one romance i get is the worst. Boys get to choose Kaliyo or someone else. And I get a real creep. When are same sex relationships coming out? I would rather have anyone than this freak.
It's not the Wesley Crushers- Its the Wesley CRUSHERS