Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst launch ever!!

blackhumbug
12.13.2011 , 05:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by seahorsey View Post
See you at lunch
fixed
whats inside?

xxxbch
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by klaarzaken View Post
Eat the hair
noting wrong w/ pubic hair

kabouT
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #13
lol, u made me laugh.. great thread!
epic launch is epic!

montecss
12.13.2011 , 05:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Siryoungyoda View Post
Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor english everyone.
Theres actually a guy in my guild who preordered the game in November 2011 and is playing today meanwhile I preordered during the summer and am waiting for another day lol

Froth
12.13.2011 , 05:11 PM | #15
sorry i meant lunch* i just found a hair in my soup.
yes!!!
ya? well if i'm so crazy then why do my oven mitts like to eat cookies, hmm?

Kanharn
12.13.2011 , 05:12 PM | #16
Sorry I meant lunch* I just found a hair in my soup.
Leader of The Alliance Union, Pre-launch Guild, Bloodworthy EU.

crackyhoss
12.13.2011 , 05:13 PM | #17
hilarious! excellent post sir, excellent!

Targuran
12.13.2011 , 05:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Siryoungyoda View Post
Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor english everyone.
If they (meaning: you) were so "hard core" they should have pre-ordered and entered their code on the 21st like those of us who did (and are now in the early access program). It was stated from the very beginning that early access would be granted according to the order in which the pre-order codes were registered. It was definitely no secret. Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup.

SithSummoner
12.13.2011 , 05:14 PM | #19
no hes right worst launch ever, letting waves in, what other mmo ever did this? all the wit then its going 2 be a big pile of crap

xxxbch
12.13.2011 , 05:16 PM | #20
another hater......go troll back to wow