Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst launch ever!!

seahorsey
12.13.2011 , 04:46 PM | #1
Sorry I meant lunch* I just found a hair in my soup.
The Falcon Kid
Proud owner of 99 infraction points!

Squeebee
12.13.2011 , 04:46 PM | #2
Troll HARDER!
Gunmonkey | Combat Medic Commando | Juyo

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGreatEski View Post
I'm playing a sad song on my tiny violin for you. Can you hear it?

klaarzaken
12.13.2011 , 04:47 PM | #3
Eat the hair

Rohvan
12.13.2011 , 04:48 PM | #4
Best thread of the evening.
"But how am I to know the good side from the bad?"
"You will know when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

seahorsey
12.13.2011 , 04:53 PM | #5
Thanks guys
The Falcon Kid

Siryoungyoda
12.13.2011 , 04:53 PM | #6
Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor english everyone.

seahorsey
12.13.2011 , 05:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Siryoungyoda View Post
Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

See you at launch
The Falcon Kid

SteelerDawg
12.13.2011 , 05:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by seahorsey View Post
Sorry I meant lunch* I just found a hair in my soup.
LOl Forum Troll Completely Successful. LMAO
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

Duulket_Ariakas
12.13.2011 , 05:03 PM | #9
Mine was pretty good. Mind you, I've also been the victim of a bad lunch on occasion too.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Wikrosa
12.13.2011 , 05:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Siryoungyoda View Post

And when you ride the rollercoaster you have to stand in the line, so that those that got there first gets to ride first... Have fun in rift.