Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Custom Item types

Calimwulf
12.13.2011 , 04:39 PM | #1
Hey folks, in one of the Dev posts before the wipe, it was anounced that 'custom' moddable type recipes would be available. Anyone know where from and who can make them?
"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

RuneColnor
12.13.2011 , 05:33 PM | #2
They said that those schematics would come from mission skills (I believe Investigation). And would basically be graphical copies of class quest greens.

ZeketheReaper
12.13.2011 , 05:35 PM | #3
You just go to your crafting trainer and train more schematics that they know. Also you can get uncommon schematics from mission skills.
All the way to

illgot
12.13.2011 , 05:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RuneColnor View Post
They said that those schematics would come from mission skills (I believe Investigation). And would basically be graphical copies of class quest greens.
I thought it was Black Market that you got recipes from.

Rorichan
12.13.2011 , 05:55 PM | #5
It's actually Underworld Trading.

The post is here on the community blog:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/some-clari...-modifications

Cheers!

~R~

Shifala - Jedi Consular TK Sage || Neela'fortuna - Smuggler Gunslinger

boothek
12.13.2011 , 07:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Calimwulf View Post
Hey folks, in one of the Dev posts before the wipe, it was anounced that 'custom' moddable type recipes would be available. Anyone know where from and who can make them?
Underworld Trading is the ONLY place to get the "Orange" type gar with is the fully custom type.