Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing got "nerfed"?

Aenara
12.27.2011 , 09:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
Most MMO vets seen this nerf comming.. hence the reason they power leveled slicing and rode it till the wheels fell off.
I admit to being one of these people. Hit 400 somewhere in the late 20s and had way more money than was reasonable. Since then farmed it on every crew member available.

It's not really an issue late game though. I'm getting lots more money just killing trash at level 44.

Snakeyees
12.27.2011 , 09:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Niblix View Post
All they need to do now is remove all cash from characters with the slicing skill.......

Bingo this should happen, if you choose to exploit you should have to pay the piper.

just in case you not aware.

An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

TheGoodJunkie
12.27.2011 , 09:30 AM | #23
I am almost up to a million......I still really dont think the returns are that impressive.....If you nerf it more it will be even less useful....Just saying in my experience you really dont get that much for every single run....but I just keep sending my NPCs non stop so thats what makes the money in the long run.

Zikcar
12.27.2011 , 09:30 AM | #24
This does nothing but make it even easier for credit seller (which are already whispering people in game) to sell their credits. With how expensive they make everything this will just drive people to the credit sellers. This will fix nothing at all.

SinisterWarlock
12.27.2011 , 09:31 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakeyees View Post
Bingo this should happen, if you choose to exploit you should have to pay the piper.

An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.
Yes, of course, everyone who did slicing was exploiting. LMAO. Ban all slicers!

cybertrontoys
12.27.2011 , 09:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SDCowboy View Post
Why do MMO's always have to nerf? Why not just bring the others up to its level and instead up bringing slicing down to be crap like the other skills.
Because it will destroy the game's economy. **** man, everyone knows that.

Zikcar
12.27.2011 , 09:32 AM | #27

This has to be the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. This is not an exploit at all. BW set the rate at which you got things back from slicing I cant imagine why on earth you would even say something like this some of you people really make me laugh.

Geoduck
12.27.2011 , 09:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JJDrakken View Post
In Patch Notes: Rewards from Slicing have been reduced to bring them into balance with other skills.

I knew that was going happen, especially when a friend of mine was at like 300k at lvl 20.

JJ
They have known this for months. Why wasn't this change made BEFORE the game went live?

Zannis
12.27.2011 , 09:32 AM | #29

Except all of us were using the crew skill as intended. Thank you, come again.

Escacleo
12.27.2011 , 09:32 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zikcar View Post
This has to be the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. This is not an exploit at all. BW set the rate at which you got things back from slicing I cant imagine why on earth you would even say something like this some of you people really make me laugh.
this exactly.