Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing got "nerfed"?

JJDrakken
12.27.2011 , 09:22 AM | #1
In Patch Notes: Rewards from Slicing have been reduced to bring them into balance with other skills.

I knew that was going happen, especially when a friend of mine was at like 300k at lvl 20.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

Drakos
12.27.2011 , 09:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JJDrakken View Post
In Patch Notes: Rewards from Slicing have been reduced to bring them into balance with other skills.

I knew that was going happen, especially when a friend of mine was at like 300k at lvl 20.

JJ
I haven't finished creating my own private economic empire yet. This can't be happening!
Cadiva: The fundamental thing I have to ask is "am I enjoying playing this".

The only person who can tell you whether or not you should resub for TOR is you.

deserttfoxx
12.27.2011 , 09:23 AM | #3
Most MMO vets seen this nerf comming.. hence the reason they power leveled slicing and rode it till the wheels fell off.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

Alundo
12.27.2011 , 09:24 AM | #4
I currently have a 37 Smuggler with 300k, after maxing all proffs and buying every skill avaliable for them. (expensive stuff people!)

Shame I can't give those credits to my Imperial Agent, I like playing my IA better. Think I'll skip slicing and get UT.

Airslash
12.27.2011 , 09:24 AM | #5
it was needed really...

trooperrob
12.27.2011 , 09:24 AM | #6
Good nerf Bioware it was needed.

barchgolou
12.27.2011 , 09:25 AM | #7
Yes it was!

Niblix
12.27.2011 , 09:25 AM | #8
All they need to do now is remove all cash from characters with the slicing skill.......

knightblaster
12.27.2011 , 09:26 AM | #9
This was predictable and necessary, I agree.

DigitalDreamz
12.27.2011 , 09:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Alundo View Post
I currently have a 37 Smuggler with 300k, after maxing all proffs and buying every skill avaliable for them. (expensive stuff people!)

Shame I can't give those credits to my Imperial Agent, I like playing my IA better. Think I'll skip slicing and get UT.
This is really odd. Have a smuggler and also an IA?! Same here we should hang out...