Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just a wish i have (A)

Goncalo_Cardoso
12.27.2011 , 08:48 AM | #1
Is it possible that new Star Wars movies be released in future ? I mean, this saga has so many storys that could be told.. and i would love to see a movie with a story like this ( great war , sith vs jedi , etc.. )

PS : sorry i'm new and my english isn't the best i know
"The Force is strong in you"

Darth_DK
12.27.2011 , 09:17 AM | #2
I don't recall where I heard it, but I believe GL stated in an interview once that there would be no more actual movies (as in post-Jedi films).

Goncalo_Cardoso
12.27.2011 , 09:49 AM | #3
i see so what happen to Star Wars and George Lucas dies ? :\

Wolfninjajedi
12.27.2011 , 10:03 AM | #4
Its going to stay that way...and honestly I don't see any real reason for any new SW movies anyway. Its sitting on a ton of books/comics/games etc that expand past ROTJ and before, so much I just don't see it becoming movies at this point.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Feztonio
12.27.2011 , 10:10 AM | #5
read the books. there's literally hundreds of them from all different timelines.. the han solo trilogy of books are a personal favorite, and the darth bane trilogy are nice too. there's the darth revan book as well if you wan't to be more in line with TOR.

you could try to stomach the cartoon clone wars fiasco as well if you want more SW though it seemed too kid orientated for my interests.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Goncalo_Cardoso
12.28.2011 , 04:09 AM | #6
i would.. if the books would be in portuguese or if they sold them in my country

and prequels movies would be cool , but i see that it's not going to happen .\