Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SCORPIO customization?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SCORPIO customization?

Snowulf
12.26.2011 , 08:28 PM | #1
Is there a vendor that carries customizations for SCORPIO? I have looked everywhere and even checked Ilum (evidently that vendor is bugged out and doesn't have anything to sell to you).

Raiff
12.26.2011 , 09:00 PM | #2
I know right, on both counts. I love SCORPIO and would like to make her look a little different, been running and asking around guild but cant find anything.
||| Guns of Reckoning - Now recruiting - If you are looking for a fun and helpful EU guild, Join the community at our forum check out our guild page or visit us on steam |||

Snowulf
12.26.2011 , 09:25 PM | #3
By the time this gets fixed/discovered we will probably be using hk-51 anyway -_-.

Stillnotking
12.26.2011 , 10:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Snowulf View Post
Is there a vendor that carries customizations for SCORPIO? I have looked everywhere and even checked Ilum (evidently that vendor is bugged out and doesn't have anything to sell to you).
I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be on the Ilum vendor, which, as you say, is bugged. I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

Now what she really needs is a techstaff that is better than green quality. >.>
Imperial Agent - Operative - Medic
"Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies." - Jane Austen

Locke
12.26.2011 , 10:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Stillnotking View Post
I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be on the Ilum vendor, which, as you say, is bugged. I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

Now what she really needs is a techstaff that is better than green quality. >.>
There's a level 50 Heroic 4 quest in Belsavis called Lights Out that will give you a choice of a custom weapon for each companion. Although the techstaff choice for scorpio is the only reward that isn't custom, but it is still blue quality. It's actually soloable, but you have to die three times to complete it. It's easy and repeatable every day.

Stillnotking
12.26.2011 , 10:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Locke View Post
There's a level 50 Heroic 4 quest in Belsavis called Lights Out that will give you a choice of a custom weapon for each companion. Although the techstaff choice for scorpio is the only reward that isn't custom, but it is still blue quality. It's actually soloable, but you have to die three times to complete it. It's easy and repeatable every day.
Oh, good to know, thanks. Still would be nice to have an orange one, though. There are schematics for them listed on Torhead but I've yet to see one in-game.
Imperial Agent - Operative - Medic
"Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies." - Jane Austen

quakereject
01.02.2012 , 09:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Psh, who dies three times to that quest doing it solo. Silly non-stealthers.

Reilnkur
01.03.2012 , 10:31 AM | #8
cybertech can make gear for Scorpio, as to weapon there are very few vendors that have them.

Melchoir
01.03.2012 , 08:13 PM | #9
They dont want to put in any Orange techstaffs for SCORPIO because then you would need someone to craft AIM based hilts, which no one currently can do. All the hilts are either STR or WILL.

Narasa
01.04.2012 , 10:55 AM | #10
As Armstech I can make an orange Electrostaff at 400. She has the proficiency for those. But I just use Temple because I can swap any new mods onto her gear.