Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fate of the Jedi, class quest help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Fate of the Jedi, class quest help

Gidrea
01.08.2012 , 12:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by troppersir View Post
i cant even beeat darth angral im lvl 32 sentinel have tried 10 times now and he uses the same atack on me every time 1900 damge each
I couldn't beat him at 32, either. I grouped up with someone who had failed 14 times! We had to do it twice, once for each of us, but beat him.

Then I got the bug and couldn't talk to the council. I reset the mission and had to level up to 34 before I could bet him solo. Try it again when you level up, and use an endurance stim and a medpack.

And may the Force be with you.

jedidanne
01.22.2012 , 12:59 PM | #22
Anyone got this solved?
So annoying i cant get into the jedi council and i dont even get highlighted in my ship on the holoterminal after lord angral is beaten.

Bioware, do something!!!!

troppersir
01.23.2012 , 08:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by jedidanne View Post
Anyone got this solved?
So annoying i cant get into the jedi council and i dont even get highlighted in my ship on the holoterminal after lord angral is beaten.

Bioware, do something!!!!
okey i have done the Quest now i did not have any bug when i completed it in the jedi cunsil

NDakotaRC
01.23.2012 , 10:09 AM | #24
Add another to the list of those receiving the dreaded "Council not in session" message when trying to complete this mission. This is a serious letdown as I don't play enough to have a number of different toons leveled up. This is my main character and I don't envy the idea of abandoning it.

dimdown
01.24.2012 , 01:25 AM | #25
Are you *********** kidding me bioware? Up until now I've been quite a supporter of this game, been able to look past the kinks here and there but there are POSTS FROM OVER A MONTH AGO about this serious bug.
I am so incredibly close to cancelling my sub.

troppersir
01.24.2012 , 09:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by dimdown View Post
Are you *********** kidding me bioware? Up until now I've been quite a supporter of this game, been able to look past the kinks here and there but there are POSTS FROM OVER A MONTH AGO about this serious bug.
I am so incredibly close to cancelling my sub.
when you have killed the dark sith then talk with your holo terminal on your ship before leaving the space where you fight him that helped me so i could complet it

NDakotaRC
01.24.2012 , 09:48 AM | #27
Well, I was fortunate enough to get this done last night. I followed some of the suggestions here in the process. After resetting the mission, I joined forces with the only other player on my server running The Oppressor at that time. I joined his mission in progress. He had already taken care of Reactor Alpha. He started to go for Gamma, but I suggested Beat first. We did those in order, killed all the mobs on the ship, completed the battles and escaped. Then we ran my mission. Same process. All reactors in alphabetical order, killed all mobs, finished battles, escaped ship.

When I returned to my own ship, I was able to use the holo-terminal to speak with the Council before heading to Tython. Once there, I was able to successfully talk to the Council and complete my mission. However, the other player I ran through this with ran into the same issue I had just a day earlier (unable to use the holo-terminal on his ship, 'Council not in session').

He reset his mission and I helped him get through this again. Same process, except I was with him from the beginning this time. In the end, he was also able to successfully complete the mission.

While the sample size is small, the common thread here was that my first time through on Sunday night was also joined by another player while the mission was already in progress.

Maybe that was the problem for most of us and maybe not. Nonetheless, I would recommend anyone enlisting the help of others on class missions like this reset the mission once the group is formed.

Good luck and thanks to everyone in this and related threads for providing info to help me get through this mission. May the Force be with you.

Shinehah
01.31.2012 , 12:05 AM | #28
Add another stuck one to the list. I did get all the way to the last guy, couldn't beat him. Another joined me and we took him out...then the bug. I'm guessing what the guy who posted above me said is correct. Now I have to figure out how to reset a class quest and find a JK who just happens to be doing it at the same time... -_-

H_CHINASKI
02.06.2012 , 03:39 PM | #29
I'm bugged as well! The really frustrating part is I spent sooo much on repairs/med packs to finally defeat Angral and his boys solo at lvl 32. I died at least half a dozen times. The financial aspect bothers me more than simply having to reset the quest, especially due to the 240k required for a faster speeder at lvl 40. I think we should be compensated somehow for this BS! I wouldn't be upset to find some kind of peace offering waiting in my mailbox.. HINT HINT Bioware!!!! Follow up: It works! I took the advice and reset the quest, defeated the Alpha, Betta, then Gamma in that order. I however did not defeat all mobs on the ship. I think the crucial thing is to use your ships holoterminal before traveling to Tython.

Maharao
02.26.2012 , 01:31 PM | #30
I guess this is STILL broken? It is shame no one seems to care.