Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game.co.uk in store pick up?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game.co.uk in store pick up?

Emofairy
12.13.2011 , 07:16 AM | #1
Anyone actually allowed to have their copy before the 15th?

I had a fight with my local game store (they were sticking to the 20th for ages)

But now that EGA has been bumped up to today, will they release the physical boxes?
-=Jedi Shadow=-
-=Gunslinger=-
*Looking for UK RP-PVP guild*

OlisJ
12.13.2011 , 07:17 AM | #2
My copy shows as shipped since Sunday, they said they will be delivered within 3-5 days.
I was known as Fyrakin from Naritus a member of RAID.

ImperialSun
12.13.2011 , 07:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Emofairy View Post

I had a fight with my local game store (they were sticking to the 20th for ages)

But now that EGA has been bumped up to today, will they release the physical boxes?
I spoke to my local GAME store a couple of days ago, they confirmed that they were aware that EA commences 13/12 however I would only be able to collect my physical copy and CE box set on 15/12.

Hope this helps.

Driz

Hellghast
12.13.2011 , 07:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Emofairy View Post

I ordered my CE Online from them and as far as I'm aware it's already on it's way to me through the post. They charged my card on the 12th and I got an e-mail yesterday saying it had been dispatched.
Rubat Crystal - Deezy

Sadare
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #5
My local GAME have stock of the game, i have a CE preordered so i think be just a case of going in on the 15th and uplifting it , i did call them up as well and they seemed to say the date was the 15th.

Will find out in a couple of days, i do hope they honour the 15th and allow me to purchase the game.

Aridious
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OlisJ View Post
My copy shows as shipped since Sunday, they said they will be delivered within 3-5 days.
Same here. I was hoping for an early posting but meh. Just have to wait. We have unti the 20th anyway.