Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Into the pit

Petrus
01.19.2012 , 03:17 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by RogueDemonhunter View Post
This monster and her zergbabbies...
"Zergbabbies!"

Best description ever of this fight.

Strelsky
01.19.2012 , 10:24 PM | #62
Didn't read all tips, but the way I did was:
- get stims that heal you and your pet
- take turns with Khem on who tanks her (so u gotta manually control the taunt and switch off the tanking stance on him)
- Dark Charge's Discharge worked wonderfuly on the adds

That way both me and Khem ended up about ~20% hp. Point of all that is to use both your and Khem's hp pool without any of you dying. If you let him die midfight, you alone won't have enough dps to bring her down before she tears you into little ugly pieces You simply need to use Khem's HPs as much as you can while keeping him dpsing the whole time.

Turtlehed
01.21.2012 , 12:33 PM | #63
Yes, its a doddle as a sorceror...

guess what i'm not a Sorceror, so if your a sorceror and reading, this, stop reading it now... its easy for you.

and while pulling back to the end of the tunnel would have been easier, its avoiding game mechanics, and taking advantage of the coding... or exploiting. If I can't do it properly, i'd rather not do it at all.

I died lots at level 20... Gave up on Khem and used the robot.... Worked fine then.

just had to be a careful .

yutok
01.21.2012 , 01:09 PM | #64
i've done it as both a sorc and an assassin, sorc definitely has it easier there. but then as a tank specced assassin it didn't give me too many problems as i use the droid (he's really not that annoying). my gear really isn't that good either so it's definitely possible, just get the little ones down asap and you should be fine.

Tilbes
02.14.2012 , 01:10 AM | #65
This was quite hard one. I tried it about ten times

But I manage to complete it with lvl 19 assasin. First you have to take her to end of the tunnel (where you came from). Then do as much damage as possible with Khem. When the youngsters come, they so far away and when they finally reach you, use the toxic gas (if you didn't use it earlier). Just take out the little ones and go back to mama

In that way, Khem Val died, but it was easy you to finnish the job. I didn't use any stims or med pacs.

Try that and I think you'll be laughing how easy it was
- May The Force Be With You -

KieranBainbridge
07.31.2012 , 02:21 PM | #66
The quest is stupidly harder than it should be SWTOR need to sort things like that out as a sorcerer

DanFe
03.13.2013 , 08:04 PM | #67
First off. My first time playing was a Sith Sorcerer. I couldn't get past this, and I tried 5 times. Since then, I hadn't played Sorcerer again, until recently. The tips here (and maybe better understanding skill points) have really helped. Thanks to all. Was able to get through 1st time trying this time.

Getting out of there was another problem.

Paltan
03.14.2013 , 08:14 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by pooks View Post
well I am no power gamer. I can't hit all the buttons fast. I cant afford to outfit myself because I dont have any money. my armor keeps decaying and i spend all my money repairing it. I am 22 and keep dying. I finally found someone to help. they went 1st and completed their class then we exit and I go in first and they get the message they are ineligible and cant come in.

devs you have no idea how hard this is some people. This game is supposed to be fun and I can understand a challenge, but I can't do this crap.

I could not solo the dromand kas class boss either. This is total bullcrap.
If it was too easy it won't be fun, I leveled mine as an assassin tank, and I completed pretty much all my story line class quest like 4 level before the lvl requirement. Mak sure you have good gear, get a full adaptive armor set with up to date for your level, armoring, mod and enhancement pieces in it and make sure that the companion you are using is well geared as well, that make such a big difference! I am now level 48 and I killed Thanaton at lvl 46 but I was already at the robot before the first fight with Thanaton at lvl 43 but at that level I was not even touching the lvl 49 elites or plainly barely scratching him.

Of course you get different companion as you level for me Ashara did an awsome work and she is a dps machine, later you get Talos, well geared he is a powerfull healer and I use him mainly to complete and finish my class quest story.

So check your gear because it's all about gear, and remember if it's too easy people don't push themselves to perform better and that's how I see life as well!
Imagination is limitless! Death smiles at everyone, Sith smile back!
If you see my Inquisitor and you just want to punch him in the face for his arrogance, good, I feel the same way!

Sith Marauder 50, Sith Assassin 55

EldonNyriss
03.17.2013 , 12:11 PM | #69
I got help
Sethrana, Mercenary EleanorPhi, Jedi Sage
Ondaii, Sniper Wiress, SorceressElephi, Scoundrel

Jayshames
03.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #70
This thread started in 2011 lol.