Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you do to Cybertech?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What did you do to Cybertech?

RamzaBehoulve
12.26.2011 , 10:56 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
You get 8 toons per server...........
Not time efficient. And time is money.

Cosmoz
12.26.2011 , 11:23 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by RamzaBehoulve View Post
Not time efficient. And time is money.
irrelevant....once everyone has achieved their 8 Combat / Crafter toons, they are done...there is no need to strive for anything else. Game Over
Get on board the Falcon kid, this place is gonna blow!

BadNewzzz
12.26.2011 , 11:39 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by clout_ View Post
I do not get rich off of being a Cybertech, but I do make a decent amount of money by selling spaceship upgrades. I think it is also worth noting that I have sunk a lot of game time in to just crafting itself and the pay off other than just self satisfaction hasn't been anything to write home about. I feel it also isn't just Cybertechs that are suffering this fate that you are describing, I believe all the crafting skills have this issue.
Must be your server then, on freedom nadd (EU) i would get 50% more money from selling the mats then to sell spaceships upgrade. It is like ppl think the mats are free because they got scavenge and UT, silly ppl.

SoNofHuD
12.26.2011 , 11:49 AM | #34
Kinda off topic question but do cybertech just RE mods like armormech for instance to get better versions of mods? Do they get to choose which stats or on mods or is it pre-determined?
== wHo-DAT Kardashian ==
<PACE>

Grometsc
12.26.2011 , 02:00 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Eroiqua View Post
I think the easy solution is to make mods, armoring, barrels, crystals, and so on unremoveable. For mission rewards that are a piece of moddable gear with the mods included, when the player selects the piece he or she should actually receive a bag with the mods separate from the piece. If the player likes the piece, he or she puts the mods in; if the player prefers a different piece but needs the mods or upgrades, he or he can use the mods that way.
Just remove them from the VENDORS

Kraun
12.26.2011 , 03:04 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Neloth View Post
The entire mod system should be taken off from vendors and be crafter exclusive
This! or more specifically, the blue and above mods should be taken away from vendors entirely, the green ones should stay as to not entirely GIMP players who choose not to buy them off crafters (which i see no reason for people NOT TO)
◀◓▒▒▒▒▒▒δ|{███████████████████████████████████)