Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Long Forgotten Evil

Ultimaeus
03.15.2013 , 10:53 AM | #61
I beat him without taking ANY damage.

The key is to just use the environment, which was mentioned earlier. Every time he goes to cast something, just pop behind a pillar. Didn't take long at all, and it's easy mode.

captaincr
03.18.2013 , 10:43 AM | #62
Yeah, the Avatar was tough, I finally beat him by out leveling him and staying away from his area attacks and using interrupts on his bigger stuff. He was still incredibly tough.

The one that I've never been able to beat is the Admiral on Illum who hits you with a buff that takes away any healing. I've never been able to beat him

AshlaBoga
03.24.2013 , 12:38 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by nitan View Post
i used the enviroment to go LOS (Line of Sigth) and then interupted his attacks that way around..
I just used a healer companion and slowly burnt him down.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

captaincr
03.28.2013 , 02:16 PM | #64
I hid a doughnut in his coat and then let Darth Baras burn him down.

Callaron
03.29.2013 , 04:16 AM | #65
This is one of those enemies where you have to really fight for it, and use your Heroic Moment ability along with every other cooldown and stim/medpack you have.
The first time I fought him it was one hell of a battle, on subsequent alts not so much as I knew the fight and my Legacy had grown in strength, making my companions and heroic moment abilities stronger.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!