Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm f sick of huttball thread.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm f sick of huttball thread.

CommanderChronos
12.25.2011 , 12:12 AM | #11
I personally don't like huttball but I know people who do. I think to make everyone happy we should be able to choose witch war-zone we do.
A taste of Veela's Open world PvP
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
Server - Veela | IGN: Chronos

Dcayd
12.25.2011 , 12:42 AM | #12
The solution to not playing Huttball as often is very simple, just follow my fun and easy steps!:

1. Ask yourself "are my character's Sith or Republic"
if the answer if Sith continue to 2.
if the answer is Republic. Sorry, can't help you

2. Reroll as a Republic class.

3. ???

4. Profit

Huttball seems to be the only wz because of how unbalanced factions are on pvp servers. If/when more Sith players realize queues are shorter and have a greater chance of getting maps that aren't huttball, then maybe they'll start to reroll and we'll see better pvp.

Candy
12.25.2011 , 01:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dcayd View Post
The solution to not playing Huttball as often is very simple, just follow my fun and easy steps!:

1. Ask yourself "are my character's Sith or Republic"
if the answer if Sith continue to 2.
if the answer is Republic. Sorry, can't help you

2. Reroll as a Republic class.

3. ???

4. Profit

Huttball seems to be the only wz because of how unbalanced factions are on pvp servers. If/when more Sith players realize queues are shorter and have a greater chance of getting maps that aren't huttball, then maybe they'll start to reroll and we'll see better pvp.
QFT. Think in the 4-5 hours I PvP'd last night I maybe saw 1-2 huttball matches. LOL Sucks to be Sith

Jedi Shadow | Elynole | The Fatman[US] | Chocolate

anasa
12.25.2011 , 01:21 AM | #14
I love huttball <3
Please OP, don't be angry.

Buckness
12.25.2011 , 01:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Vokan View Post
And its not Republic vs Empire
/thread

Wintermutes
12.25.2011 , 07:01 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KingABC View Post
I'm so sick of it. The constant and ridiculous knockbacks. Plus the air pads that throw you in the air are completly RANDOM (sometimes it just shoots you in the middle of nowhere).

Now i wouldn't be crying if atleast I had a f choice over WHAT WARZONE i want to play.
Seems like 90% of bg's i get is huttball and i'm sick of it.
The reason you get so much huttball is because your side (probably empire) has so many more people queuing for PvP.

If you've noticed, the other two warzones are empire vs republic, but huttball can be empire vs empire. It's how the server balances the number of people queuing from each side.

The solution is to roll on Republic side, but then you'd be playing with a higher ratio of baddies, so you'd still be mad.

IMO, do what I did, and just learn to love huttball.
If trees could scream, would we be so willing to cut them down? Maybe we would, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Jinnz
12.25.2011 , 07:06 AM | #17
Randomness and ****** terrain maps are nopt necessary for pvp. It's overcomplicated because they are scared people won't pvp for the sake of fighting and winning.

Suiteatdope
12.25.2011 , 07:06 AM | #18
I've played two matches of Huttball so far.

I have never seen such a terrible arena map design in all my life. I don't want to play it ever again.

Until they add an option to let us queue for specific warzones, I think I'll give instanced PvP a miss and just focus on the world PvP when it comes to me. Because I really don't want to play Huttball ever again in its current state.
Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP

Level 27 Operative healer "Suitepee" on Trayus Academy (PvP).

Vordy
12.25.2011 , 07:15 AM | #19
Hutball is damn amazing son.

GraunKrynn
12.25.2011 , 07:17 AM | #20
I love huttball. Give me the ball and watch me score.