Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm f sick of huttball thread.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm f sick of huttball thread.

KingABC
12.24.2011 , 10:05 PM | #1
I'm so sick of it. The constant and ridiculous knockbacks. Plus the air pads that throw you in the air are completly RANDOM (sometimes it just shoots you in the middle of nowhere).

Now i wouldn't be crying if atleast I had a f choice over WHAT WARZONE i want to play.
Seems like 90% of bg's i get is huttball and i'm sick of it.

Zarthorn
12.24.2011 , 10:11 PM | #2
Would sooner play huttball than those "other" modes, since teamwork is encouraged to win.

In the other modes it's all about who wins the initial zerg.

Hypernetic
12.24.2011 , 10:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Would sooner play huttball than those "other" modes, since teamwork is encouraged to win.

Huttball is about which team has the most powertechs and sorcs and nothing else.

thePKELLY
12.24.2011 , 10:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
Huttball is about which team has the most powertechs and sorcs and nothing else.
um if this was true wouldnt the empire always win...
anyways on topic if you dont like getting launched to a random place dont use the air pads? wow its like magic.

Diviance
12.24.2011 , 10:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by thePKELLY View Post
um if this was true wouldnt the empire always win...
anyways on topic if you dont like getting launched to a random place dont use the air pads? wow its like magic.
Except that republic has the same classes only mirrored Sherlock.

Vokan
12.24.2011 , 10:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviance View Post
Except that republic has the same classes only mirrored Sherlock.
And its not Republic vs Empire
VOKAN Sith Sorcerer

Buckness
12.24.2011 , 11:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Vokan View Post
And its not Republic vs Empire
/thread

Electroflux
12.24.2011 , 11:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post

Exactly, teamwork sucks in warzones because nobody is ever coherent to play as a team, therefore if I played 20 times in a week and they were all huttball, i would win 5 times and since I play Republic, that number is even more believable.

Revwood
12.24.2011 , 11:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Electroflux View Post
Exactly, teamwork sucks in warzones because nobody is ever coherent to play as a team, therefore if I played 20 times in a week and they were all huttball, i would win 5 times and since I play Republic, that number is even more believable.
I always queue with 1 person and sometimes queue with 2 or even 3 friends whenever I do PvP.
When we (inevitably) get Huttball, I send them a message ingame or ask them on skype to just run ahead of me. When they get in a better position, I can throw them the ball. Switch that statement around and then I get in a better position for them to throw me the ball. Rinse and repeat.

From my experience, your average PvPer is more interested in fighting than playing the objective. Use this to your advantage: Make friends in this MMO and do PvP together. The more above average players you befriend, the easier it will be to win the game.

Personally, Huttball thrills me.

Candy
12.25.2011 , 12:04 AM | #10
I'm sick of Huttball Complaint Threads.

Jedi Shadow | Elynole | The Fatman[US] | Chocolate