Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of all Datacrons

Ringold
04.20.2012 , 01:28 PM | #81
OK... I don't care where or how to find datacrons, all I want to know is how to tell if you've missed a datacron. As Aussircaex had posted earlier (& no one responded), for every datacron you find you open a codex number ( # ) in your logs under datacrons. I'd like to know what datacrons are what numbers so I can trace which datacrons I've past up on each planet. For example, I noticed that on Korriban that for the 3 datacrons you find are numbered #15-17. What are the other datacrons numbered as please?

Ringold
04.20.2012 , 01:56 PM | #82
Sweet! Found it at this address for those who are interested:
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Datacron_Locations

(....I always find what I'm looking for after I'm about to totally give up. Weird.)

J-Slice
04.20.2012 , 04:59 PM | #83
This is a great guide! The next time I have some spare time, I'm going to use your guide and get all the datacrons that I possibly can.
Vorinth Candelebra, Sith Sorcerer (Madness)
The Harbinger
For the Empire!

AyinMaiden
04.24.2012 , 09:16 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Ringold View Post

(....I always find what I'm looking for after I'm about to totally give up. Weird.)
Some of those are my guides
I hope it helps u with finding them
I try to update if there are any changes
. Less QQ . More PewPew! .
.CoV.AoC.WAR.Aion.Rift.WoW.B&S.SWTOR.TERA.GW2.
. RUIN GAMING .

nToxiK
05.05.2012 , 11:13 AM | #85
Is the Quesh +4 Endurance datacron bugged? I click both the east and west panels but the force field never drops on the south entrance to leave the room before the poison gas kills me.

Edit - This datacron now requires 2 people to activate the east/west panels at the same time.

Vasala
05.09.2012 , 02:43 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Ringold View Post

One note. The Taris datacron for the Empire that is listed as +4 Cunning in the wikia guide in the Tularan Marsh is actually +4 Aim.

AyinMaiden
05.14.2012 , 06:05 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Vasala View Post
One note. The Taris datacron for the Empire that is listed as +4 Cunning in the wikia guide in the Tularan Marsh is actually +4 Aim.
Fixt ^_^ Thank you!
. Less QQ . More PewPew! .
.CoV.AoC.WAR.Aion.Rift.WoW.B&S.SWTOR.TERA.GW2.
. RUIN GAMING .

Rafaman
06.02.2012 , 10:08 AM | #88
Speechless on the amount of time and work put in on this. Thank you. You probably know that you have many appreciative players out here, but now more than ever, I for one am really thankful to see such dedication.

Vasala
06.04.2012 , 11:15 PM | #89
Has anyone else gone for the Willpower Datacron on Voss recently? I just went to the stair step area tonight and the final step before the cave is much higher and I was unable to get up on it. There also appear to be a lot of invisible walls around. I could not find a new path that I could get to. Hoping this is an unintended change.

Edit: Checked back today after the patch and was able to get up there fine. Not sure what was up last night if it was a temporary glitch or something buggy with my connection / graphics since I had also been seeing strange graphical artifacts that night. AMD Catalyst also had an update today and graphics seem normal today.

Darth_Taral
08.31.2012 , 11:45 AM | #90
I have not read all the intervening posts, so it's possible someone has said this:

The first datacron you list (Alderaan, on the island), you don't need to take the lift. You can get it a lot easier by going down into the water, and climbing up one of the rocks. At a glance it looks like all the rocks are too high to jump on, but one of them is low enough.