Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

SeanC
06.13.2012 , 03:49 PM | #441
Cipo Checking in. Grant it, I've been playing since dec, i just wanted to check in now due to my server being able to transfer to Canderous ordo where I believe most Tarq people went. Well, Atleast the last time i checked this thread. Looking forward to seeing some familar faces.

GunnerBod
06.13.2012 , 06:53 PM | #442
Hit me up ingame bud and I'll get you in.
We are looking for all you straglers out there in need of a home, rebuilding Tarq one player at a time

Gunner
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

GunnerBod
06.17.2012 , 11:11 PM | #443
Where have all the Tarqies gone?

Vadr has added 7 new players this week with more on the way, if your looking for a home in a guild that will be here till the end send me a tell.

Gunner
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

islander
06.18.2012 , 08:14 AM | #444
Quote: Originally Posted by GunnerBod View Post
Where have all the Tarqies gone?

Vadr has added 7 new players this week with more on the way, if your looking for a home in a guild that will be here till the end send me a tell.

Gunner
Away from this game, it seems. They chased everyone away with the ridiculous delay re: server transfers. At least they actually did it right, now that its here. It's still 6 weeks too late to likely save PoD. It's a shame, even 4 weeks ago we still had 8-14 concurrent on at night mucking through our empty server back then.

I'm content again. I'm back.
We'll see if they actually release Rated Warzones with 1.3. Maybe that'll bring my PvP boys back. For now, I'm content leveling my sniper on Dromund Kaas with 125-150 on it, and warzones on demand while leveling.

Need to update my forum sigs actually.
Ǵllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

islander
08.03.2012 , 10:29 AM | #445
<--- still playing. On Fatman.

ModaanOfTarq
08.04.2012 , 06:05 AM | #446
Greetings my friends:

I decided the game was no longer fun for me, so I cancelled a few days ago. Just wanted to let all my (SWG)friends know why I haven't been online. The "straw that broke my back" was the lack of a crafting fix. I just don't care for the current crafting system, at all. I also severely miss having a house/shop of my own where friends can stop by and say hello from time to time. I have a need for balanced gameplay, with the game the way it currently is, all I did was combat.

I wish you all the best, hopefully we'll run into each other again in another life.

May the force be with you...
"Tarquinas will always have a special place in my heart."

islander
08.08.2012 , 07:59 AM | #447
I'm getting closer to buying Guild Wars 2 also. I've just come to the realization that doing warzones for 2-3 hours a night, getting about 400-500 ranked comms a night, to get war hero gear that takes 4-8 days per piece to get is getting really, really old.

It leaves me no time to play any other character, and the idea of alting (which is supposed to be a hallmark in this game) a player to 50 just to go through this 2 month war hero grind yet again simply repulses me.

So in absence of a desire to really level other characters due to this...not sure why else I'd keep playing. PvP is all I do at 50. Open World PvP is still dead. Warzones are okay, but they'd have to halve the war hero grind for me to continue on too much longer.

islander
08.16.2012 , 12:36 PM | #448
Sooooo... anyone still alive?

If so, anyone else playing Guild Wars 2? I'm guessing the PvP can't possibly be worse.

islander
11.19.2012 , 10:23 AM | #449
I'm back to playing, on Prophecy of the Five now.

Just in case someone else is, still.

QetraFussion
11.21.2012 , 08:37 PM | #450
We're on Prophecy of the Five
VILLN ¦ Forceful Entry ¦ NGO
Ezerah ¦ Ezeren ¦ Ezriel ¦ Katriel ¦ Laruna ¦ Qetra ¦ Velucia