Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I just squandered 4-5 million credits.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I just squandered 4-5 million credits.

TX_Angel
07.28.2014 , 11:19 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Thank you for the kind offer, but like I keep saying in plenty of threads around here, money is easy to come by in this game
In that case, can I have a million credits? The game hurt me "there on the doll", money would make it better...

Kantaso
07.28.2014 , 11:22 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TX_Angel View Post
In that case, can I have a million credits? The game hurt me "there on the doll", money would make it better...
I will be happy with 2 mills
Seek and ye shall find
The Master
Like my Scottish grand father used to say, "hey lad may I haz yurrr stofff?"
Free stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

Reno_Tarshil
07.28.2014 , 11:27 AM | #33
Weren't you just bad mouthing him in a few dozen threads?

Why would you expect credits?
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Kantaso
07.28.2014 , 11:30 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Weren't you just bad mouthing him in a few dozen threads?

Why would you expect credits?
Yeah, dont give him nothing, give it to me.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master
Like my Scottish grand father used to say, "hey lad may I haz yurrr stofff?"
Free stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

OddballEasyEight
07.28.2014 , 11:33 AM | #35
I'm sorry, but if you feel that the game has abused you in any way you should be asking for monetary restitution from the game, not me.
If you feel that I have abused you in any way, feel free to try and get monetary restitution from me, but it's highly unlikely that I'll pay you money because I hurt your feelings

eartharioch
07.28.2014 , 12:41 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by darthscotty View Post
Love this thread. Well to add to the humor here I just cleaned out all of the level 450 investigation missions on my server, ALL of them, all 30 that were listed. For some unknown reason they were all selling on the gtn for 8,000 max. With strongholds i will easily make that back. I also cleaned out all of the 6 and 9 purple cloth at rock bottom prices. I do not think it has really hit my server yet how much you will need to craft stuff.
I have almost two bays full of 450 Inv missions that I bought under vendor sale value a few weeks ago...nothing more fun that watching people undercut each other AND the vendor. Somewhere around the same in 450 Diplomacy missions, although for some of those I actually paid a few hundred credits over the vendor price -- but still less than what I was getting per MGI.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

OddballEasyEight
07.28.2014 , 12:43 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
I have almost two bays full of 450 Inv missions that I bought under vendor sale value a few weeks ago...nothing more fun that watching people undercut each other AND the vendor. Somewhere around the same in 450 Diplomacy missions, although for some of those I actually paid a few hundred credits over the vendor price -- but still less than what I was getting per MGI.
Oh I wish I had the vendor prices for missions in my head... I so rarely use them since I'm not a "serious" crafter.

well
07.28.2014 , 12:43 PM | #38
A friend of mine got like 40 Major Xps for like a total of 80k. Someone selling goofed up.

Callaron
07.28.2014 , 01:02 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
Hehe, I used to do that with the tier 9 cloth materials. People undercut themselves so much on worthless things like that that it becomes easy to just grab them off the GTN and vendor them.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Essence_of_Light
07.28.2014 , 01:06 PM | #40
Oh man, that stinks. Best of luck earning those credits back, Oddball.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!