Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not done with July's EA??? REALLY???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Not done with July's EA??? REALLY???

masterjedishane
12.13.2011 , 02:45 PM | #1
Okay I turned in mine on Aug 1st and I'm not in game yet. That's pretty sad. The pre-orders started on July 21 and they haven't made it to the 12th day. LOL I really don't think they are telling the truth. I know of people that Pre-ordered after that that are playing the game. Not to mention a lot of people still saying they submitted in july that still aren't playing. Blah BIO/EA this is bull crap.

As for the people that are going to try and flame me for this post. Let me start with don't waste your time telling me about how they let us in 2 days early. Really that's not the case. In the begining it was up to 7days. Then it was cut down to 5 and then last minute it was back up to 7. Someone running for Congress here or something?

Then the hole staggered release. I think it was more so like some insider trading. All the people from Bio/EA probably logged in yesterday to make thier accounts. And thier friends probably were told to preorder and stuff in advance so they could all be in on day 1 - wave 1.

All the mean while BIO has sounded like a double talking southern politician in how they have worded things and posted things to make it so I have to feel like I need a lawyer to decode thier lines of crap.

In the end I'm not happy with the game. I waited for buy the CE and in doing so I now have thousands of people that get a head start on me. A day is a day.

I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER GAME MADE BY BIOWARE OR EA. No madden! No NBA Live! No NHL! No Mass Effects! You get the point! I will play this game but there will always be a bad taste left in my mouth. As soon as World of Darkness somes out I might be gone. Next game I buy... Boarderlands 2!!!

Hope your stupid staggered WAVE release was worth it because you lost all the rest of my business in the future. P.S. If I'm not playing tomarrow I'll probably just not buy my CE copy and let some other tool pick it up. Starting to feel like I'm playing WoW/SWG all ready!!!!!
[▀|▀|▀|▀|▀[o]▀▀▀▀|ΞΞ╠╣{█████████████████████████████████████)

CriticalAtheist
12.13.2011 , 02:47 PM | #2
Early access is not your birthright, deal with it.
"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

-Sovereign

Triss
12.13.2011 , 02:48 PM | #3
It's worrying considering that August has a bigger bloat and then two other bigger surges come later after September.

Reference: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/...dneb/chart.jpg

(Can't remember who posted that in a thread I found today.)

Penumbral
12.13.2011 , 02:49 PM | #4
Do you think it might be more to do with number of pre-orders rather than days?

Can your tiny mind comprehend the fact that there may have been a rush for pre-orders on the first couple of days?
Achiever: 93%, Killer: 53%, Explorer: 40%, Socializer: 13%

Beatmiser
12.13.2011 , 02:51 PM | #5
Grow up.

Seriously.

This just makes me embarrassed for you
.::vale | operative .::. dare | commando::.
..::ajunta pall | rp-pvp::..
|beta veteran .::. 1020th&367th|

Logand
12.13.2011 , 02:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Triss View Post
It's worrying considering that August has a bigger bloat and then two other bigger surges come later after September.

This is a concern of mine also. They couldnt even finish July in a day, how long will the three bigger months take?

SanSeraph
12.13.2011 , 02:54 PM | #7
LOL at OP. The nerd rage is strong within you. I'm glad you are quitting though, go post some brilliance on the world of warcraft forums.

Dancien
12.13.2011 , 02:55 PM | #8
"....and to hear the lamentation of their women"

SanJuan
12.13.2011 , 02:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Triss View Post

thats what i dont understand, they say there was a spike in july. but there's a larger amount of preorders in august.

Kevenn
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #10
I can honestly say from personal experience, when a person says "I'm not coming to this store anymore or I'm not buying your products anymore" We as people, thank the heavenly lords to loose one costumer. The amount of time and energy that BIO staff is probably doing to keep the servers stable and not let it crash is probably unbelievable. Your patience means nothing to nobody.