Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game?

iiPratorix
07.26.2014 , 08:29 PM | #1
How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game? SWTOR requires the admin password to run, and my parents go to bed early, once my sister is off, I'd like to switch to my account. Anyone know how to switch to my acc without exiting?

Rankyn
07.26.2014 , 08:32 PM | #2
You can't.
Each account must be logged on separately.

jedip_enguin
07.26.2014 , 08:51 PM | #3
Man up and steal the admin password.
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

mokkh
07.26.2014 , 09:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
Man up and steal the admin password.
The best advice ever ever.

Aries_cz
07.27.2014 , 05:49 AM | #5
Seriously? Your parents do not trust their 16+ yo (PEGI rating of the game) offspring with admin password? Sheesh...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Diagorias
07.27.2014 , 06:01 AM | #6
If you have a shortcut (if you don't you can make one by right-click->copy to ... desktop), you can rightclick it, go to properties, then on the top there should be a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\launcher.exe". Click on this textbox and add after the last " the following: runas /savecred /user:administrator. Your parents only have to type the password once more, and then they won't have to type it down anymore when you start the game.

OddballEasyEight
07.27.2014 , 07:57 AM | #7
The answer is: Don't.
Keep playing on your sisters account until she gets upset enough to complain to your parents and then you counter with "but if you let me play without admin password, this won't happen again and we'll all be happy".
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

Tsillah
07.27.2014 , 08:00 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iiPratorix View Post
How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game? SWTOR requires the admin password to run, and my parents go to bed early, once my sister is off, I'd like to switch to my account. Anyone know how to switch to my acc without exiting?
Why do I get the feeling your parent don't want you to play after they go to bed....in which case you are asking us ways to help you break your parents' rules.
Ultimately I am a much more reasonable person when people reply to what I actually wrote instead of what they decided I meant with it

Warrgames
07.27.2014 , 09:53 AM | #9
There are 2 easy steps
1) plant drugs in your sisters room
2) tell your parents you saw her using drugs

Now you can play all you want.

errant_knight
07.27.2014 , 10:24 AM | #10
This probably has more to do with bedtime than the game. Like they don't want their kid staying up until 4 am gaming, lol.