Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Story of SWTOR, 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nmyownworld's Avatar


Nmyownworld
07.27.2014 , 09:01 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
If you happen to be on the Progenitor, I would be willing to group up for flashpoints for just the story. No talking, no nothing.
You have any toons on Jedi Convenant? You can talk, and have all the Sith cookies you can Force Choke down.

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
07.28.2014 , 08:38 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by emoryshe View Post
I would like to see more story for single player people. I have no problem with ops or flash points, but I would like to see the single player the core story expandanded more. I have three classes that are over 50 and doing dailies get boring. However I've been playing since the start and it is still a young game and still trying to find its way.
I would say that will come in 3.0, taking place on Rakata Prime and finally kicking the Forged Alliances story into full action.
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Inaaace's Avatar


Inaaace
07.28.2014 , 04:08 PM | #193
I think it's funny that even the lead writer receives mail, and doesn't check it either.

Tellenn's Avatar


Tellenn
07.29.2014 , 06:17 AM | #194
Id also like to see more solo story content. Tired of having people nag about spacebar while I'm doing a story for the first time. Also its a pain watching the same cutscene for the bizillionth time if other people are. There's a reason most mmos separate story and class content most want to play our way and don't care about others experience.

crestdragon's Avatar


crestdragon
07.29.2014 , 12:14 PM | #195
ok lets answer the question that needs to be asked, will the new expansion be solely flash points like the 3 part story is centered around flash points?.i think it would only be flash points. no new daily quests, no new weapons. just flash points, which will probably be all done by next summer. story part 1 has been out for for monthes now and story part 3 will probably be seen in april 2015. this manaan flashpoint is already seen in the vids, for the rest of the year we can expect new flash points, and probably a little manaan station like the size cz198 to hold them.

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
07.29.2014 , 02:59 PM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by crestdragon View Post
ok lets answer the question that needs to be asked, will the new expansion be solely flash points like the 3 part story is centered around flash points?.i think it would only be flash points. no new daily quests, no new weapons. just flash points, which will probably be all done by next summer. story part 1 has been out for for monthes now and story part 3 will probably be seen in april 2015. this manaan flashpoint is already seen in the vids, for the rest of the year we can expect new flash points, and probably a little manaan station like the size cz198 to hold them.
Forged Alliances seem to serve as a lead up to 3.0, which will be a whole new planet (looks like Lehon/Rakata Prime), and 3.0 is coming in late autumn/early winter this year.

I hope this answered your question, if there ever was one in that mess of words...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Nykima's Avatar


Nykima
07.30.2014 , 02:15 AM | #197
What an absolute shame.

LETS TALK BIOWARE: Made one of the most horrendously broken games i've witnessed? CHECK! Takes our money and giggles without a shred of concern to fixing bugs? CHECK! Takes about six months to make a new endgame storyline which turned out to be horrendously buggy AND only two FPs long? CHECK.

What a joke.

Xakthul's Avatar


Xakthul
07.30.2014 , 12:12 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Nykima View Post
What an absolute shame.

LETS TALK BIOWARE: Made one of the most horrendously broken games i've witnessed? CHECK! Takes our money and giggles without a shred of concern to fixing bugs? CHECK! Takes about six months to make a new endgame storyline which turned out to be horrendously buggy AND only two FPs long? CHECK.

What a joke.
/facepalm. We got a new planet, confirmed. It's on the PTS if you care to look.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Asheris's Avatar


Asheris
07.31.2014 , 07:50 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
/facepalm. We got a new planet, confirmed. It's on the PTS if you care to look.
Hardly a planet. More like another fleet level but you need to spend 2500 credits to get there - and it's not even a daily area.

But yeah, the guy overreacted.

Xakthul's Avatar


Xakthul
07.31.2014 , 12:37 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Asheris View Post
Hardly a planet. More like another fleet level but you need to spend 2500 credits to get there - and it's not even a daily area.

But yeah, the guy overreacted.
So? It's pretty. I would use it as my main base of operations if there were GTN, GB, and gear vendor access there.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf