Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Operations Leaderboards

Ardarell_Solo
06.08.2014 , 01:47 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
So, we starting this bad boy up, oof? Submitted a nice Annihilation Brontes parse
Would like to check it out beforehand, could you linkt it here?
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage) | Vayus (Guardian)
Dacs (Commando) | Troż (Vanguard) | Ianea (Shadow) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
GM <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> (T3-M4) -> Bewerbung
Freue mich über Feedback zu meinem Wachmann PVE Guide 4.0.

fire-breath
06.08.2014 , 03:19 AM | #22
Nice job
This makes updating the charts almost a breeze
For recruitment purposes it would be nice to include the server of the players guild too as a filter though
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger since patch 1.2 through ups and downs

PugsloveHP - the 96k HP commando DPS/healer

SnickerJew
06.08.2014 , 09:58 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Would like to check it out beforehand, could you linkt it here?
Sure, here is what I managed to do. I usually only play Carnage on this fight, but I decided to be daring and change it up. I'm running 36/10/0 obviously for the AOE reduction.

Bugattiboy
06.08.2014 , 11:51 AM | #24
I like this format, but why can we only submit Nightmare mode?

oofalong
06.08.2014 , 12:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Bugattiboy View Post
I like this format, but why can we only submit Nightmare mode?
I believe the goal here is to create a benchmark for other players to aspire to as well as provide an opportunity to show off. Given this, it is appropriate for each operation to qualify when it is not over-geared. Thus, you can only submit a parse for current, not out-geared instances.

While this may sound limiting, it actually acts as a useful indication of one's relative performance. For example, if I am a player who is still working on HM DF/DP, I would be very interested in knowing how the top players performed on a specific boss given comparable gear. For these HMs we know that at most people had 180 level gear - the same gear dropped from the instances. Since a new tier of gear is available from NiM now, if HM submissions were allowed we would lose sight of what the true DPS capabilities were at the appropriate gear level.
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

darth_psychose
06.08.2014 , 08:19 PM | #26
nice job
Kala - <Rash>

oofalong
06.09.2014 , 10:50 AM | #27
I have edited the original post. Please review the changes.

Camelpockets
06.09.2014 , 12:13 PM | #28
Cletah's parse was removed from Draxus 8-man Nightmare... perhaps accidentally? It was #1 as of this morning.

Also, are you allowing Saboteur/Engineering spec Gunslingers/Snipers and their parses onto larger bosses such as Nefra?
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

oofalong
06.09.2014 , 12:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
Cletah's parse was removed from Draxus 8-man Nightmare... perhaps accidentally? It was #1 as of this morning.

Also, are you allowing Saboteur/Engineering spec Gunslingers/Snipers and their parses onto larger bosses such as Nefra?
EDIT: Deleted previous message; I was thinking of someone else.

The reason I removed it is that you submitted the same link for both Nefra and Draxus. While I appreciate I can scroll through your log, I don't want to get in the habit of doing this for everyone.

There were 5 or so people I need to contact via the forums to review the process before updating the sheet.

SnickerJew
06.09.2014 , 06:50 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
Please note for the purposes of this thread minor variations in specs are irrelevant. In other words for an Annihilation Marauder 36/10/0 is effectively the same as 36/8/2.
Just curious as to why a variation of a spec would be "irrelevant." I thought the reason to include a Torhead link would be to indicate the exact spec you were running for the fight to show maybe why your numbers were higher or lower?